What happens next?

He says your name (Annie) and you were just...speechless! You couldn't believe it! Your crush likes you! But, someone had to take the next step.But you were to afraid to do it. You spent hours thinking about him and planing your life with him by your side.
School was quite easy actually. Teo had great marks as well as you! This Friday,you were invited to a birthday party! And he was going to be there! You dressed with your best cloth to impress (even though you did not need to impress someone.It was more to impress you)you had a black dress with a leather jacket and some hills your sister had given to you. As you walked in the room, you heard Teo's voice behind you! "Do you want to dance with me?" You were red! Obviously, you said "yes" and started dancing! Everyone in the room started shouting your names and saying that you were "the best couple ever" I had to agree,but I did not say I did. He had such a cute smile! And I was actually impress in the way he dressed,I liked it. He was a great dancer,but in the other hand,I was not! But it seem like he did not care. Both him and I were enjoying that moment, OUR moment! After that, we had to choose someone to play some games with. Everyone wanted to go with Teo or with me,but Teo, he chose me! The games were good,but what I really enjoyed was his company! He made me fell as I always wanted to be! The night ended and we headed to our home. But before we leave,I kissed Teo's cheek. Now he was the one red! I was in love...deeply in love. I couldn't stop it,even though I wouldn't even dare to think of that!