Why me?

The problem wasn't that big,but it was significant. We were in math class when the teacher says "Teo,what's happening to you? You were one of the best students I've ever had! Do you have a problem with someone,? You have very low marks."  Teo says "um...sorry teacher, I just don't understand some people and I really miss being with them. I don't get why they change." He looks at me as if he was saying this to me "Oh well, but marks are important if you want a recommendation for college.I have an idea,As you may know, Annie is the best student in school,she will be your tutor!" The teacher says "what do you think? We both look at each other. Teo was waiting for me to answer. I said "ok,but with one condition, In your house." He looks at me happily and says "in my house will be, see you at 6" his smile was so true as the first time I saw him,do you remember? The class finished and I want to Teo's house. It wasn't far away from school or my house, so that was fantastic! I ring the bell and he opens the door "Hi,come in!" And I say "sure, is somebody inside? "No,why are you asking?" Says Teo "just wondering" 
He offered me something to eat or drink, he was a gentleman with me, which I liked! We started studying and my phone starts to ring, I answered it and it was...
(READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHO IS CALLING YOU!)