The Party

I like you, a lot Annie. Since we met. You are so sweet and you think about the others! You are such a good person! But I don't deserve you, That's why I wanted to tell you this again, it seems like you forgot and you did not like it since you ran away."
I was RED AS HELL! I didn't know what to do, so I ran to the door and disappeared, was it a bad decision? I don't know, but it was the first thing that came to my mind, I couldn't stay there without saying a word, right? Well it doesn't matter, something that DOES matter is what happened in one of my friend's party!
I was getting ready for the party, when my phone started ringing, I knew who was,do you know? Well if you don't, I will tell you, it was Teo. I had been ignoring his calls and texts since he told me he liked me! I was sad, but I wasn't ready to talk about it. Anyways, I got to the party and I saw him, Teo. Every time he walked to were I was, I went to the toilet to avoid him, I was used to it. I had a great time at the party though, I just couldn't stop thinking of the words he had said. Suddenly, something came to my mind. He really meant what he said, he said it to me TWICE and both ended in the worst way possible. Suddenly, someone touches my elbow, I thought it was one of my best friends but it wasn't, I couldn't believe it! What did she/ he had to tell me?
(FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER)