He is what?

Corbyn was gay! He liked men and I was so proud of him! He told me that he didn't tell me earlier because he was afraid of what other people would think, he was ashamed which was really sad knowing  that he is not the only one that went through this situation. This society is a mess and many people know it. I hugged him and told him that everything was fine and that he could choose who he wanted to be and that nothing was going to change our friendship. He seemed happier since he told me everything he had to! I wasn't sad for our breakup, I was actually happy because I wanted to spend time on my own and forget about boys for some days. I went out with my friends and also with my family! That were the best days ever! However, I couldn't stop thinking about Toby kissing me! I can't lie to you, I like him! More than two or any other boy I've ever met! Also one of my bff liked Teo and I think he likes her back! I always wanted to talk to Toby, but I couldn't find a topic which was frustrating. Prom was coming and I had no date. I was thinking of going with my best friends, but they have dates! I am happy for them, I just don't want to be alone in such an important night. Suddenly, someone rings my bell. I opened the door and saw...
(Find out in the next chapter)