The talk

Monday came,and you had to go to school,but the good part was that you got to see Teo! You had a test in which you got a 9 and Teo a 10! You congratulate him and so did him! But not only that, he told you that he needed to talk to you! You thought that he was going to tell you something about dating, so you said "yes" so happily that he was surprised,but you could noticed he was sad,and that made you fell the same way. So in the break,you went to a quiete place with him and so he started to talk. You can remember exactly his words..."umm...well,as you may know,I'm dating Emma." Those words, you just wanted to cry so bad. He continue "and she told me to stay away from you due to the fact that she is...jealous,but I don't get it,we were nothing,right?" You just couldn't move,you wanted to shout.why did he say that he liked you and wanted to dance with you? You just ran away,you could hear his sweet voice calling your name "Annie,wait" but you ignore him.tears started falling, you couldn't believe that one of your best friends had betrayed you,she knew you liked him!then,you could fell someone touching your shoulder. You thought it was Teo,but it was your best friend (boy) "Ian". You started to cry on his shoulder,and told him everything that had happened. He was so angry a Teo,and you were so angry at Emma. You couldn't even see her without wanting to shout at her!