Find & Solve

Maze of Memmories~ Straykids

Y/N's Pov

Andrew Lu picked up the phone.

"Alright, I'll send Luhan's group to investigate."

Andrew had a grim expression, he went out of his office.

"Luhan, assemble your group to investigate a Hit and Run incident." He instructed.

"Alright," Luhan replied as he jogged into the other offices.

"Danny Zai, take Y/N and the others." Commanded Luhan.

Y/N followed Danny and Felix.

"We got a hit and run incident, the suspect is 6"8, has a tattoo and wearing a business suit." Says Luhan as he made his way to his police car.

Later

Y/N's Pov

I stepped out of the police car along with Candy and Luhan.

I glanced at the site in front of us.

The car had some of the victim's blood, at the front of the hood. The dark red blood dripped down the car. The suspect, who was the driver had made a run.

The autopist came, he looked around for the body.

"Where is the body?" He asked.

"We are currently searching for it." I Replied.

"A missing body." Realized Luhan, widening his eyes like a deer.

"Let's go look for it." I nodded in agreement.

We found the body in the back of the trunk, tied up, with multiple deep cuts.

The blood was starting to dry up, meaning the victim had already died within seconds during the crime occurring. The young woman, who was a nurse, still had her eyes open.

We were too late to save her.

My hands formed small fist and glanced at the body again.

"Don't be sad mate, you know you can't solve everything." Says a sympathetic voice.

It was Felix, who stood by me.

"I'm not sad, I'm just angry at we were too late," I replied.

"That's fair mate." Says Felix, looking a bit sad too.

I glanced at him and looking away from the crime site.

"Shownu, the victim's body can be taken in to be investigated and have an autopsy." Says Luhan.

"Alright." Replied Shownu, as he picked up his medical case and walked over to the victim.

Felix and I asked the passerby's, giving us a clue about the person.

"He looked in a hurry, he carried a huge long knife as this guy walked along the streets." says a young man about in his forties.

"Alright, thank you for the information," I replied as I wrote quickly into the notes.

Images of the current crime scene and the past started to form around me.

I began to slowly piece things together and thought about how this could happen.

I examined the crime site, the car reeked the scent of the victim's blood which was spattered along with the hood.

I carefully picked up the glass shard with my gloves on and examined it.

The glass was smashed, meaning the victim tried to escape, struggled with its attacker.

Candy and Luhan began to question the witnesses.

I glanced around again, looking at the crash site.

This was either first-degree murder or manslaughter.

It is very possible there is someone else behind this that paid the driver to kill this victim.