{chapter 9 what? }

Rainbow's p.o.v
I saw something that could help us out on our journey it was the "the blue artifact" "what how" blue steve ask so confused I walk over and reach and touch it and I grab it and i look at blue steve grab string outta my bag and put it on there and told blue steve to pit it around his neck he did "blue steve would u help us in this journey since u control the artifact" "yes I will" he went and packed a bag and we went on our way we kept walking until I saw something outta the corner of my eye flash and everything went dark and I found myself in a dark hallway and started walking toward a light I saw all the colored Steve's and sabre and Lucas and then nightmare steve he walked up to the res steve first then he disappeared and went in order till he got to sabre and Lucas he had a evil smirk on his face and grabed a sword and I ran up to him but I couldn't do anything to stop him "NO SABRE LUCAS" "hahaha" "you thought u could out smart me sabre u may be my own flesh and blood but I have not hesitation to kill u right now and now that your precious little rainbow steve isn't here to save u I can end all of this" I started to cry and then saw nightmare stab sabre right through the chest "NO" I screamed and ran up to sabre's dead body but it was like I was just thin air then he walked up to Lucas smirked and sliced his throat I was crying so much then nightmare turned his face around towards me and had blood on his face and smirked and called evilly and I jolted up to see sabre, Lucas, blue, and light steve looking worried like crazy "rainbow steve" sabre said and ran up to me embracing me and not letting go i hug back and then the other a join in I'm so confused what the fuck just happened.

(I finally got it out yesssss)