{chapter 18- another artifact}

Rainbow Steve's p.o.v
I tackled blue steve we hug and I kiss him he kisses back (fanart I made a while ago)

"I love you blue steve don't ever try and do that agian" I hold my pinkie out "promise" "i promise" we share one more kiss And then we all pack up camp and get moving we are off the mountain and in a field and find a forest and find a opening in i...

And then we all pack up camp and get moving we are off the mountain and in a field and find a forest and find a opening in it it has a pond beside it with fish and other creatures I caught a bunny and it was now my pet I held it and it is so adorable i put in my and blue Steve's tent and blue steve and I start to walk around I then feel a surge of energy
A

nd start to walk towards it "blue steve I feel energy" "okay" "come on" I drag blue steve to where I feel it we get to a massive cave entrance and we walk down into it and I see parkour we do the parkour and get to the very end I see a artifact it looked green there are leaves and vines everywhere I walk over and grab it and we both run we get back to the camp site and I see green steve I ask him the questions of if he would help and he said yes, it got really dark really quick me and blue steve walk into our tent and I cuddle up against his chest and fall asleep "I love you blue steve" I mumble "i love you to my rainbow" i smile and fall asleep in his arms.

(Time skip next day)
I wake up in blue Steve's arms I get up and go outside and "WHAT THE HELL......." I scream.