9

Emma P.O.V.

The next day I woke up to see Jack gone and saw that he left a note telling me he had to go take care of some business with Dean and I didn't even bother to question it. Jack was still apart of the danger but I knew damn well he'd keep us all safe if it came to that. 

I was sitting on the couch watching tv while Micah was playing with his toys and I heard the front door open and in walk a beaten up Jack and Dean and I shot up. 

"What the hell happened?" I questioned. 

"Ask Dean" Jack said and stomped upstairs. 

"We were getting ready to leave with the cash when I got caught in something and the guys we were taking from found us and I told Jack to just leave me and he wasn't having it and then he had to hand over the money or I was dead and Jack is made about the money" Dean said and walked up to his room. 

 I ran up to Jack and I room to see him getting off his suit and saw him look at me through the mirror and sighed. 

"What is wrong with you? My brother could of fucking died and all you cared about was the money. What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled. 

"I saved him didn't I?" Jack said turning around. 

I looked at him pissed and walked up to him and looked at him his eyes met mine. 

"He is my brother, Jack. My only family who hasn't died or left me" I said 

"Oh yeah. What about the gang who helped me look for you when you got kidnapped. What about me? We aren't your family" Jack began to yell. 

He made his way over to me and looked me in the eyes. 

"Get the hell out of my house and never fucking come back" He said walking into the bathroom slamming the door shut.

I was left standing alone and grabbed out a suitcase and began to pack all my things. Jack wants to be an asshole well then be my guest. I'm not sitting around here letting his ass disrespect me. 

Dean and Megan walked in after the yelling stop and I was finished packing and they looked at me with shocked expression. 

"Emma, what the hell are you doing?" Dean asked me. 

"Leaving" I said walking passed them and down the stairs. I saw my son giggle while the guys made him laugh and I sighed. 

"Why in the hell are you leaving?" Johnson asked. 

"Your boy wants me to leave and well I am going like he asked me to do" I said placing my son in his seat. 

"Don't leave, Emma please" I heard the boys all agree with Johnson. 

"I have too, I'm sorry. You can see Micah anytime you want" I said. 

I walked out the front door leaving all the guys standing outside watching me drive off with Micah. 

I placed my suitcase in the car getting in letting it drive away.

Dean P.O.V.

I watched my sister drive away and I stormed up to there room to see Jack changing into his workout outfit and I shoved him into the wall and Jack pushed me off and the boys grabbed me and pulled me back 

"You let my fucking sister leave because all you fucking care about is fucking money" I shoved the guys off and stormed out of the room. 

Jack P.O.V.

I watched Dean be taken to his room and the boys all looked at me and made their way out of the room. I looked out the window and out the corner of my eye I saw a note sitting on the night stand and I picked it up an began to read it.  

Jack,
I'm leaving like you asked me too, these items don't belong to me they belong to you. Have a good life and please watch out for Dean because he will need you through all of this and well you can get rid of Micah room because he's gone too. Enjoy the rest of your life, Jack. 
-Emma

I crumbled up the paper and punched my fist into the wall and yelled loud and slide down the wall. I never should of done that to Emma but it is far to late. Emma is gone and won't be coming back.