13

Emma P.O.V. 

It has been a month of living in this house with Nate and my parents and no matter how many times I try to run from them I am brought back and shoved into a room for a few days without food or water. 

I gave up on running away when I found out that I was pregnant and I knew who the father was and when I get back to him he will help me raise our little miracle. We need this happiness in our life and well Jack always said he wanted another baby. 

"Who is coming with me to my appointment?" I asked, I am not allowed to leave alone or they think I won't return. 

"Nate will joining you since he is the father of your child" My mother said not looking up from her computer. 

"He isn't the father but whatever lets go Nate" I said 

I walked out the door and made my way to the car as Nate drove to the appointment. When we arrived we headed inside and checked in waiting for them to call me back. 

"Ms. Winchester right this way" The Nurse said. I stood up and so did Nate and we headed to the back. I knew they were going to tell Nate to wait outside for me to change and get everything ready. 

"We are going to ask the father to step out so we can check her cervix and makes sure everything is okay with her" the nurse said 

"I'm not leaving, you can do that with me in here" He said 

"If you wish to be in here while we go all into her vagina to make sure everything is good be my guest" she said 

"I'll just be out there" he walked out and I sighed 

"I need you to listen to me" I said 

"I need you to go out their and call 9-1-1. That man is a man who abused me a few years ago and my parents are making me marry him and I just want to get back to my actual boyfriend and let him raise his child" I said 

The lady nodded and Nate walked back in and sat next to me as the nurse walked out and we  waited for the doctor. 

"Hello, Ms. Winchester it is lovely to see you again. How is little Micah doing?" He asked 

"He is great, he just turned one a few weeks ago and is healthy as a horse" I said with a smile. 

The doctor put the lube on my belly and moved the wand around and checked everything out and I got to watch the baby or should I say the dot moved around. That's my little boy or girl. 

"Well would you look at that little baby is looking good and you looks eight weeks and the size of a raspberry and about .63 inches long and .04 ounces" He said with a smile. 

"When is she expected to be back?" Nate asked 

"When Emma is twelves week she will come back for another check up" He said. 

I could tell he was stalling for the cops to come because he never in here this long. Nate and I stood up and I sighed walking out with Nate. 

"I know you called the cops, Emma. I don't want to hurt you, this baby needs you and Jack. I am not letting him miss out on this the same way I did and he deserves to be happy as so do you" Nate said 

"Thank you, Nate" I said getting into the car and seeing the cops pull up and see them all point their guns at Nate. 

"Hold fire! He isn't who you want, its Natalie and Frank" I said giving them my parents address and Nate drove me back to Jacks house. 

He helped me to the front door where he knocked and the door flew open and their stood Jack tired and worn out. 

"Emma? God baby I missed you" Jack picked me up and spun me around which wasn't a good idea. I got him to let go of me and took off running to the bathroom to vomit. 

Jack P.O.V. 

Emma pushed me off and ran somewhere and then heard her puke into I'm assuming the toilet and I looked up to see a dude standing their awkward and I pinned him to a wall. 

"Who the hell are you?" I asked my hand around his neck 

"Jack let him go and I'll explain it all to her" Emma said 

She had changed into something comfortable and I let the dude go looking at my girlfriend. She began to tell me everything that happened but she was leaving something out and I didn't know what it was but if this dick hurt her he's a dead man. 

"Jack their is something that I have to tell and I know you are going to love it" Emma said pulling something out of her purse and I looked down at what she handed it to me and had a big smile on her face and I noticed it to be an ultrasound picture. 

"Are you pregnant?" I asked 

"I'm 8 weeks and the baby is the size of a raspberry" Emma said with the biggest smile.

I looked at her belly and smiled really big and got down on my knees and kissed her belly and then came back up kissing her lips the smile never leaving mine as I do so. 

"This is amazing. We have to tell the guys and we have tell Micah too!"  

Jack held me close that night because he missed me and he thought that I'd disappear again if he let go of me and we just relaxed and slept the rest of the night because this baby is waring me out. 

We plan on telling the boys tomorrow about baby number two.