14

Emma P.O.V. 9 weeks pregnant

I am now nine weeks pregnant, I read something online telling me I am three months pregnant now and that he or she is the size of Cherry. Jack and I are going to be telling the boys tonight and telling Micah tomorrow when he comes back from Castiel and Deans place. 

"BOYS COME DOWN HERE!" I yelled all you heard next was large footsteps of a few different men and it made me laugh. 

"What's up Emma? Are we in trouble?" Johnson asked 

"Should you be in trouble?" I asked, they nodded their head no and I just looked at Jack who shrugged. I don't understand men sometimes. 

"Jack and I have some news we wanted to share with you guys before we shared it with my brother and with Castiel and Micah" I said. 

"Are you moving" Megan asked 

"No, we aren't moving but we are having a baby" Jack said 

The boys looked confused for a minute until they caught on and began to jump up and down. I smiled and let them cheered with Jack while I went off to go make dinner for us. When I was looking through the cabinets to notice their is nothing I want. 

"Jack! Can you go get me nachos and a pretzels and chocolate ice cream, oh and some sour patch kids" I said walking into the living room and the guys looked at me funny and Jack just nodded. 

"Food craving have begun and this is going to be fun" Jack said giving me a peck on the lips and heading out the door. 

"We better go read up on baby's" Johnson said as the boys followed behind them leaving me in peace and quiet. The good thing about having a basement facility is they sound proofed it so no one can hear anyone down their. 

"So your caring Jack child. Your such a whore and when I get Jack to believe your working for another gang he won't want you or that kid" I heard Josie say. 

"I'm not working for another gang and two why would be believe some bimbo who only wants in his pants" I said turning around. 

"Jack trust and well you were gone for a month and Jack and I had a little fun our own while he was drunk one night and he was defintely enjoying this body" Josie said laughing. 

I wanted to beat her ass but with my baby inside of me I couldn't beat her ass but maybe Megan is willing to do so. I'll have to ask her later. I heard the car pull up and the car door slam and Josie ran up to the door waiting for Jack to enter. 

"Jack, we have a problem" Josie began

"That problem is? My girlfriend is hungry and I need to make sure she eats" Jack said setting the food down. 

"We have a rat in the gang. I have papers here pointing towards the person who did it" Josie said 

Jack took the paper and looked at it and then looked up at me with a smirk, a smirk only I would know and I knew he knew I wouldn't do that my family or this gang. 

"Thanks, Josie" Jack said and walked over to me and I saw Josie smirk. 

"BOYS WE HAVE A RAT AND WE NEED YOU TO COME TAKE CARE OF HER" Jack said

The boys ran up the stairs and looked at Jack and Jack nodded and the boys walked over to Josie and grabbed her dragging her downstairs. 

"Enjoy your food princess. I have something to take care of" Jack said giving me a kiss and walking downstairs leaving me to my many foods that I wanted. 

I grabbed my food and made my way up to our room and crawled into bed and laid down and turn on the netflix show Riverdale and began to watch. After about an hour I finished my food and threw it all away and walked to the basement. 

"Jack, I'm tired and I want cuddles from you" I said making my way downstairs and wish I never saw what I did. 

"Oh my god Emma!" Megan said covering up quickly and I just laughed really hard 

"You do know Sammy has a room upstairs right" I said 

"Yes! Now go!" Megan yelled as I made my way back upstairs to see Jack asleep on the couch with Micah. 

"Jack babe wake up" I said 

"What?" Jack said opening his eyes 

"Why are sleeping on the couch and why is Micah home?" I asked 

"Cas called me telling me your phone wasn't on and asked me to come get Micah because they had to fly out of the country to go meet their soon to be daughter" Jack said 

"I left my phone on silent so I could relax in peace" I said taking Micah from Jack and carrying him up to his room and placing him into his bed kissing him goodnight and heading back to my room. 

I saw Jack passed out in the bed and I sighed, how are we suppose to take care of two kids if Jack is tired constantly and is barely home at times. I laid next to Jack and fell asleep instantly. This baby is tiring me out and I'm only nine weeks.