T

Jimin's POV:

I decided to take a walk to the park to clear my mind from everything in life. I got to the park and I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life.

I walked over to her to introduce myself.

"Hello." I said when I got to her.

"Hi." She responded with a smile.

"My name's Jimin, what is your name?"

"My name's Y/N, nice to meet you Jimin."

"Do you want to be friends with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah I will." She said smiling at me.

I love her smile, it makes my heart beat faster. I want to always see that beautiful smile and hear her beautiful voice.

"I better get going but here's my number, you can call me anytime." I told her, handing her a piece of paper.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later." She said before I walked away.

I soon arrived home and went to my room and laid down on my bed thinking about Y/N.

"I can't wait until I get to know her better." I said to myself.

Y/N POV:

After I met Jimin, I left the park and went home. When I got to my house, I went inside and started making my food.

When I finished, I went to the living room and started watching TV while eating.

I finally finished eating, so I turned the TV off and walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes. I then went to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas.

Once I was finished, I plugged my phone up and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.