Y

Jimin's POV:

I went to the park to look at nature and I saw Y/N sitting under a tree writing. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"Hey beautiful." I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi Jiminie." She greeted back with her beautiful smile.

She then finished writing and put her head on my shoulder. I then put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me.

She then fell asleep in my embrace and I just sat there thinking about her. She then woke up and we went somewhere to get something to eat. Once we got there, we ordered our food and went to sit down.

Our order soon came and we started to eat. We were eating while talking and laughing. We soon finished eating and went back to the park and looked at the scenery together.

I then started to walk her home before it gets dark. So we started walking holding hands until we got to her house. Once we got to her house, I turned to her and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye.

Y/N POV:

When Jimin left, I went inside my house and went to the bathroom to do my night routine. Once I finished, I put my pajamas on, plugged my phone up and turned off the light and laid down and went to sleep.

Jimin's POV:

I changed into my pajamas and plugged my phone up and turned off the light. I then laid down in my bed and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep thinking about
Y/N.