R

Jimin's POV:

I was sitting at the park thinking about Y/N. Ever since I met her, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I can't wait until I make her my girlfriend.

I then heard my name being called and I turned around and saw Y/N walking towards me with a smile on her face.

"Hello Y/N." I greeted her with a hug.

She hugged me back causing my heart to start beating faster. I felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest everytime I'm around her.

"How are you Jimin?" She asked me.

"I'm better now that you're here." I said causing her to blush and look away.

Y/N POV:

Everytime I'm around Jimin, my heart starts beating faster making it feel like it's going to beat out of my chest.

"Do you want to walk around the park with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course I would." He answered with a smile causing me to smile back.

We then started walking around and me taking pictures of the lake and the birds. We then decided to go to a restaurant to eat at. Once we got to a restaurant, we sat down and ordered when a waiter came to take our order.

After we ate, we then left the restaurant and started walking to my house. When we arrived, I turned around and faced him. He then started leaning in and soon I felt his lips against mine and I kissed him back after a couple seconds.

I felt him smile and then pull away.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Yes of course." I answered.

We then kissed goodbye and I went inside my house and changed my clothes. I then went to bed and went to sleep.