R

Y/N POV:

I was at home watching TV when I decided to go to the park. I love going to the park because it has beautiful memories with Jimin.

After I changed into different clothes, I grabbed my phone and started going to the park. Once I got to the park, I sat down on the bench and started taking pictures on my phone.

I then heard my name causing me to turn around to see who it was and it was Jimin. He was walking over to me with a smile on his face. I then stood up and ran to him and jumped into his arms.

I then kissed him on the cheek causing him to blush. I smiled and pecked him on the lips. We then started walking around the park like we always do which became a routine for us.

We then went to the cafe nearby and ordered what we wanted. When we got what we ordered, we walked back to the park and sat down on a bench and started eating and drinking what we got.

When we finished, we went to my house and went inside. We walked into the living room and started watching TV together.

We then decided to go to bed since it was late. We walked into my room and changed. We then plugged our phones up and turned off the light.

We laid down in my bed and fell asleep while cuddling.