👣 Epilogue 🐾

Thank you everyone for the votes and comments!!! I'm glad a few of you enjoyed this book enough to read to the end!!

Alright enjoy!!

{+}{+}{+}

"Adrien, where in the world are we going?" Marinette asked, currently getting a piggyback ride from the blonde.. A blindfold kept her from seeing anything except for the ground.

"Princess, what do you not get about it being a surprise?" the blonde replied to his girlfriend. The bluenette her head in the crook of his neck and pursed her lips before sighing, tickling Adrien's skin.

"I suppose you're right," Marinette sighed, smiling. Adrien chuckled at her response then stopped, making the teen on his back flutter with excitement with what the surprise is.

   "Alright, we're here," the model said, setting Marinette onto her feet. He guided her over to the spot then took the blindfold off, revealing a small picnic set up under a tree in the park.

   Marinette was totally speechless and the sweet set up.

   "Do you like it? Oh, you probably hate it! Don't worry I...I can-"

   "I love it!" Marinette cut him off, eyes sparkling and a blush warming her cheeks. Adrien was stunned before grinning down at the girl.

   "Did you do this all by yourself?" The bluenette asked. Adrien sat on the blanket and patted the empty spot next to him.

   "Yep," he said, proudly, "a Knight would go the limits to serve his princess." Marinette rolled her eyes and sat down next to her boyfriend who began rummaging through the picnic basket.

"I don't know what kind of sandwich you like so I packed peanut butter and jelly if that's okay with you. If you don't want it then I can always buy you something else-"

"Adrien," Marinette cut off the blonde's rambling, "It's purrr-fect." Adrien gaped and blushed as Marinette took the sandwich out of the bag it was in. Adrien snapped out of his daze and blush faded a little before grinning.

"Did Milady just make a pun—more importantly, a cat pun?" Adrien purred, flirtatiously.

"Yeah," Marinette replied, taking a bite of the sandwich. She may have seemed to have brushed it off like it was nothing but was actually internally freaking out. Adrien chuckled, seeing her cheeks dust a rosy red making her look more adorable.

   "You're such a dork," the baker's daughter added, punching the model on the arm. Adrien kept laughing while replying, "Well, I'm your dork!"

   Marinette rolled her eyes and smirked at the blonde. Adrien was to busy laughing to notice the bluenette lean over and peck his cheek. He immediately stopped laughing and gaped, blushing a deep red. His wide eyes stared down at a laughing Marinette.

She pointed her index finger at him, saying between laughs, "You're...f-face!"

Adrien blinked and calmed the redness of his cheek to a slight embarrassed pink. Still, a soft smile never left his lips when looking down at the beauty next to him. There was no where else Adrien would rather be than right where he was next to someone he loves.

   "You're mew-tiful when you laugh, Purr-incess," he genuinely spoke. Marinette settled her laughter and groaned after hearing two cat puns. Adrien delightfully chuckled before being tackled to the ground.

   Marinette laid her head on his chest and arms cascaded over his shoulders. Adrien wrapped his own arms around her back out of habit, taken back by the sudden force.