👣Chapter 1🐾

{+}{+}{+}

Adrien woke up once again but found himself in a different place. He leaped up onto his four paws and scanned the area, an alleyway.

"Great, just great," he muttered, grumpily. The use to be blonde boy felt like the unluckiest guy—cat in Paris with everything that has happened to him.

Why couldn't that witch mind her business and just find someone else to curse forever? She had no right doing what she did. Once he was turned back into a human, he was going to make her the most wanted person in Paris. Tikki was going to pay, big time!

First, he had to figure out how to change back. Oddly, this was his first time being outside alone so he didn't know where to go or what to do. Should he find a different witch or warlock and pay them handsomely if they turn him back to human?

It didn't sound like a bad idea cause he knew that finding love was definitely not going to work. It didn't exist.

"True love's kiss can break any spell."

Adrien flinched at the words and remembering the better times of his childhood. The times when his mother was still around and reading bedtime stories to him. Oddly, her favorite story was Beauty and the Beast (although a small hint of him used to like it too).

He shook the sad thoughts away and replaced them with anger. He wasn't that weak little boy anymore. He was stronger, more powerful than that wretched witch and her lovey dovey crap. Fame and fortune was more powerful than love, that's what his father says.

He didn't need love so the plan was to find another witch or warlock to break this curse. There was a problem with that though. Where was he going to find one when all magic was banned from Paris.

Pretty much all the witches and warlocks were gone or hiding in the shadows still playing their tricks. There just had to be a way to find one, but how?

"Hey, Kid. Why do you look like a stupid, lost kitten who's just seen his first alleyway?" Adrien jumped at the scratchy voice and quickly turned to see another black cat lounging on top of a trash can. He snickered and tail swished around lazily entertained.

"Maybe, because this is" Adrien thought, begrudgingly.

"What's it to you?" He replied, agitated. The other black cat chuckled before jumping off of the trash can and circled Adrien, observing.

"You're not from around here. Are you?" The cat guessed.

"Something like that," Adrien grumbled. The black cat sat down in front of him and raised a paw.

"The names, Plague but my nonexistent friends call me, Plagg," Plagg introduced. Just as Adrien was going to shake Plagg's paw, he pulled away to lick it.

"Adrien," the human cat replied, setting his paw down. Plagg's ears twitched and stopped licking his paw.

"That sounds awfully like a human name. Say, do you have a human owner?" Plagg questioned mischievously, emerald green meeting acid green.

"No," Adrien answered, not understanding why he was still talking to this black cat. He was on a mission to change back to a human.

"Oh, really? Then what's up with the human name and the cat collar with a bell?" Plagg pointed out suspiciously, ringing the bell with his paw.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I was human until a witch turned me into a cat and the only way to turn back is to find love?" The boy explained, bored and spitting out the last word in disgust.