someone else

As the weeks passed my list was succeeding. I didn't see Billie anymore and only texted her for business. I got loads of money from the songs I wrote and life was pretty good. Yara had invited me to Isaac's house. He was having a big party to celebrate his birthday. Yara checked and Billie wasnt coming. Isaac had told Yara she had become pretty distant and never came to parties anymore. I don't really care but I do feel bad. What went wrong? Is she okay? I brushed it off and changed into my outfit. I was wearing some neon cargo pants and a Clavin Klein sports bra. I have to admit, I looked good. satisfied with myself I walked out of my house and waited for Yara to show up. When she pulled up in her jeep I immediately hopped in.

"Excited for the party I see?" She smirked

"Very excited. I'm so ready to get drunk tonight." Yara laughed and I joined in too.

When we pulled up music was booming from the big house. Cars were aligned everywhere. This is going to be so good. We walked in and I felt the strong smell of weed pass through my lungs again. The house was packed. I think about a hundred people were here. Yara immediately got pulled away by Isaac and I was alone again. I didn't really mind because I smelled the Cheetos again. No one is stopping me from my Cheetos this time. I walked over the table and was about to reach in the bowl when someone bumped into me making them spill their drink on me.

"What the hell." I screamed.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to. I'm sorry."

I looked up to see a hazel haired girl with green eyes. She had full lips and a thin nose. Damn, she was pretty. I gazed into her eyes, astounded by her beauty but quickly snapped out of it.

"Oh, it's okay." I mumbled with a smile.

"No, I have to make it up to you."

She's so so sweet.

"No, really it's okay." I said staring down at my sports bra that was covered with whatever drink she was holding. It was completely wet. Great.

"Stop lying. cmon let me clean you up." She said pulling my hand. We got our way upstairs into the bathroom. She pulled out a towel and started dabbing my sweater but it didn't really work.

"Well this is useless." She said, throwing the towel away. She took my hand again making butterflies in my stomach.

"Where are we going?" I said pretty confused.

"We're gonna steal something from Isaac." She said with a smirk.

We got to his bedroom and chased a random couple off the bed. The girl jumped in the closet and fished something out. It was a big black t-shirt.

"Here put this on." She gave me the t-shirt and I was about to put it over my sports bra before she stopped me.

"You have to take your wet sports bra off dummy."

I chuckled and she chuckled too. Oops forgot about that. I took the sports bra off meaning my boobs were out in the open. I didnt really care if she saw. For some reason I trust this girl. I put the t-shirt on. I felt kind of naked because I didnt have a bra on. Who cares anyway? It's not like they'll see them anyway. My boobs is what I meant if you didnt that through your Christian mind. (what was that phrase bro.) The girl smiled at me and led me downstairs.

"Let's get you a drink."

"Yes, sir." I said happily.

She poured me a drink off the vodka. Damn, she's going strong I see. Let's get wasted then. She introduced me to her friends and we talked all night. She was hella flirty but I didnt mind. She's kind of hot ngl. It was about 1 am when her friends left and we got to the pool. I was so drunk. I couldn't think straight anymore. Literally. We dipped our feet in the water and sat next to each other. I had a deja vu moment when I remembered I was in the same situation not so long ago. I groaned. I don't want to think about Billie right now. We looked each other in the eyes. I could just melt at her gaze. God, she's so pretty.

"You're cute." I spluttered out. A smile appeared and her eyes lit up.

"You're cute too." She said. I hummed with satisfaction. I stared at her lips. They look so good right now. I can't, but I want to. Fuck it. I plunged myself into her lips and kissed her. First, she looked surprised but then melted into my lips. Our kiss lasted 5 seconds. 5 seconds. And this time I didnt push anyone in the pool. No, I kissed her again.

--

I woke up with a huge hangover and barely remembered what happened last night. The only thing I remember was kissing some girl and I don't regret it. I was still at Isaac's place and had crashed on the sofa. I groaned as sat up in the chair when I saw the girl from last approach me. She handed me a note. On it was her number. I grinned.

"Call me." She said. I felt a blush appear on my face. She proceeded to walk towards the door and was about to leave when she turned around.

"I'm Lily by the way. It was nice meeting you, Kirai." She grimaced and shut the door behind her. How did she know my name? I never recall saying it to her. Is she some kind of weird stalker? Meh, I don't really care. She's hot so I don't see the problem. Guess I'll get my Cheetos another time.

--

(editor's note)

this chapter was a mess but sum shot bout to happen and yall ain't ready.

iss gonna go wild. not next chapter tho. you'll have to wait, sorry.