Epilogue

-Many years later-

When they were 70 years old Bucky suffered a heart attack Delaney was in the waiting room they had been out to dinner for their anniversary. Delaney was a nervous wreck she was sweating and breathing hard as she cried. All their kids were off Easton was living in Texas with his wife and their 4 kids. They had four more after that their daughters Sawyer Jean and Presley Jane and their two other sons Remington James and Cooper James. 

She started to feel sick to her stomach as she thought how she was suppose to tell them and tell their grandkids that he was gone. Their anniversary was never going to be the same for her if he was to leave her all alone. 

She saw the doctor coming towards her and she started to say "Mrs Barnes.." 

But all Delaney saw behind her was Bucky when he was 17 "Hey darlin..I wouldn't leave you alone come with me baby our stars are and will always be aligned. So come on I need your help baby." he said as he sat beside.

"Don't cry darlin your smile is beautiful..I"m here to take you home." he said as he kissed her

The doctor looked at her as she collapsed into the floor. "Oh no.." the doctor said 

"Help.. get me a stretcher.." the doctor yelled then she looked at her and listened to her heart. 'Never mind she's gone." 

Delaney and Bucky was standing there she was in her green cheerleader uniform and him in his jersey. He kissed her "Welcome home baby.." he smiled at her as they walked away they were greeted by their family members that had passed on. 

The hospital called their kids they all flew in and set up the funeral for both of their parents. At the funeral Mason walked up to give their eulogy he looked out to see Aiden with Frankie and their three kids. 

"My brother and my sweet sister in law..their love was as my brother put their stars were always meant to align he felt it. Who knew that meant that they would go together but quite honestly I don't think they would have it any other way then to be able to go together. Three days ago they were celebrating their love it was their anniversary. James told me that day that he never wanted to leave her alone the thought scared him. But he knew it was possible cause we saw it happen with our parents. But I will never forget him trying so hard to not like Delaney but no matter how much she annoyed him before he got to know the real Delaney he couldn't help but fall for her. She was the princess and he was the country boy they were two different worlds but some how found their way to each other. From that first date till now my brother never let her forget how much he loved he bought her roses dinner dates but more importantly he was crazy in love with her and it showed. I don't know how many times we found them making out in the corn field or the tractor or behind the sheets on the clothesline. We are the only three left Aaron and Becca. And I don't know what to do now without my little brother my irish twin we miss you James Buchanan and Delaney Elizabeth." Mason said as he wiped tears and sat down. 

Easton walked up to the podium "Thank you uncle Mason..my parents were the epitome of true love the fairytale that was never meant to be. But they made you believe it could happen. My dad told me that he had the biggest crush on my mom since they were 12 years old. Her big green eyes and dimples but as some of you know dad was from the country side of town who as our aunt Natasha use to call it "Trust fund babies don't talk to.." But that didn't stop dad from liking her even when he had a girlfriend. But when he finally got his chance he was scared to death scared to death that she was going to leave because he couldn't do all the things she was use to. But since that first date dad did his best to give mom the world even if it killed him. Dad worked his ass off for mom just like he told me his dad did for his mom. Dad ran three different auto shops in three different counties and would come home and work on the farm or the house. We love you dad and mom we will see you again..hope you two can finally be at peace." Easton said 

After the funeral Mason walked up to the caskets "Tell dad and mom we said hi and we miss them." he said then he closed them then they buried them in the family cemetery. 

That night Aaron Mason and Becca set the family farm ablaze as it had killed their grandpa their dad their brothers.