Crime Prime 2

~A few weeks after the first part~

Ever since the first encounter Hawks had of little Shoto and the big boss himself, Hawks had found the streets around his home quiet, although business luckily hasn't changed for him. In fact, business got better, new faces appeared almost everyday, what was strange about it was that everytime, the new faces would always order the same thing. Same drink with the same specific orders. Hawks never minded though, business is business.
It was another normal day at work, at least Hawks had thought. People cane in, Hawks made the orders. That was that, until another new face had joined the little party of the customers.
"Welcome to Red Tail Coffee! How may I help you?'
Hawks asked with a bright smile. The man looked over, and Hawks noticed a small package in his hands.
"You know the order already."
He said gruffly, walking over to the counter and pulling some money out of his pocket to put onto the counter. Hawks blinked but slowly nodded, taking the money and placing it in the register before going to the back to make the drink. It didn't take him long to make, especially with the constant making of the drink it got easier for him to make.
Bringing the drink back up to the front and placing it down infront of the man, the man gave a small nod of appreciation and took the drink.
"Have a nice day!"
Hawks hummed.
"I know I will."
The man replied turning on his heel and leaving the shop.
Hawks smiled and just so happened to see the package on the counter. Had the man left this behind by mistake?
Thats what Hawks thought until he saw the note ontop of it.

Dear Hawks,

I'm not usually taken for one who sends gifts to people, or for that matter, at all. As said in the last letter, you will be rewarded for what you have done for me and my son. Therefore, you will be gifted as such is contained in the attached package. I hope that you will enjoy the gift, Shoto had helped pick it out. I think it will match with your name as he told me the story behind it. Till next time with more to come.

                                            Yours truly,
                                           Enji Todoroki

Hawks looked confused, it would match his name? He shook his head a little and opened the package. Inside the box laid a black jacket neatly folded inside. Hawks tilted his head and took the jacket out, holding it out infront of him.
With the jacket unfolded, the details were easier to see. It was a black leather jacket, and sewn into the back were two dark red wings with fire at the tips of them. He turned the jacket to see the front, and in small print up on the breast of the jacket was his name written in cursive. Gasping softly at such a gift, he ran his thumb over the stitching of his name in the jacket.
"Whoa.."
He muttered, glancing around the shop before putting the jacket back in the box and placing it under the desk.
"Holy hell..I didnt expect that.."
He said quietly to himself, shaking his head gently with a smile.

~Timeskip~

It was the end of work, and shop has officially been closed. Hawks had reached under the counter and picked up the box once more. He took the jacket out, admiring it once more before thinking, why not just put it on? Which he did, and it had fit perfectly.
Hawks chuckled lightly to himself as he headed to the door of his shop to leave and get home to eat. Closing the door behind him, he was on his way.
It was a normal walk, at least, what had been normal for the past few weeks. Humming to himself, he continued walking, not paying mind to much.
He was snapped back into thoughts when a car horn had honked at him. Raising a brow, he turned to look as a car had pulled up beside him. The window of the vehicle rolled down and the driver peeked out.
"You hawks?"
"U-uh..I uh..yeah, yeah Im him, can I help you?"
He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hop in. Someone we both know would like you to join him for dinner tonight."
The driver answered simply, rolling the window back up and unlocking the car.
Hawks blinked and hesitated. Someone they both knew? Could he mean..? Hawks shook his head and went up to the car, opening the door and getting in. Taking a seat he placed his hands into his lap, glancing to the driver.
"Ready?"
"M-mhm"
And that was that, the car started and the driver had them on their way.