I'm an assassin?

WAIT WTH !! I know that I'm violent but to kill someone , well gotta check that off the list now.

" umm i'm sorry but .. WHAT "  I yelled  " did you not just hear me you have to become an assassin , you and the rest of E class have to kill your teacher ." the black - haired man said . " did you not just hear me? I thought that I made myself clear? " This guy -_- ." So like I gotta kill somebody?" I asked calmly . " no actually he's not human "  The man answered. oh okay? " wait what do you mean by that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ after him explaining to me ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " oh okay I get it , " I said to the guy " anyway what's your name or what could I call you ," I asked the man ( i got tired of calling him "the guy" -3-) 

" my first name is not important but you can call me Mr. karasuma " Karasuma replied . " Yesss, now when do I start?" I  asked Mr. karasuma " tomorrow you'll start" . I agreed and I started to get up and as soon as i open the door Mr. Karasuma said , " I never got your name " .  '"oh my name is yumi, yumi Shiota. " Mr. Karasuma eyes widened " um Mr. K you alright " I asked concerned he snapped out of it and replied with, " I'm alright " " okay then bye " I slid down on the riling of the stairs and exited out of the school , " so I'm an assassin now huh?" I mumbled.  well now i've must have done everything.

Mr. karasma 's POV :

as I walked out of the principle's office Yumi's last name got stuck in my head. ' shiota? like nagisa shiota. Could they be related perhaps? '  I snapped out of it  quickly "well now I have tomorrow to deal with "I mumbled to myself.

HI, GUYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT