First day of school

BEEEEP BEEEP

Y/n pov:

" WAKE  UP " , My so called "Dad" yelled at me . I screamed back , " I'm up !!!" 

I  got up and changed then I finished doing my hair.I ran down stairs and took my back pack and was about to leave-.   " are you gonna say bye~ ", my dad's girlfriend as she drank out of her  bottle . ' let me try not to get my ass beat' " aaah leave that brat alone she doesn't amount to anything, now come on let's go " my father told her while he was pulling her away into their room .

"*Cough * whore *cough* ," I fake coughed. " what did you just say " my dad glared at me .  'shit!' I ran out the door and ran to school  and then on the way I realized that I was  an hour late . " aww fuck" I mumbled and I ran to school 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to my class 3-A , I know. It sucks but atleast it gets my dad off my ass about my grades. anyway once I went inside I realized that my desk wasn't there. " aww guys~ where's my seat you guys didn't forget about me did ya?"  I asked . " of course we didn't forget about you " Osano told me " Sensei told us that you don't belong here anymore. your transfering to E-Class. it makes since i mean you always hung out with  thugs after school " I lost it , i've had it with that bitch I went up to her and smiled " you know what it does make since, like what im gonna do right this second" I then grabbed her hair from the back her head and then SLAMMM . I slammed her against her desk, after I finished that I walked calmly to the the front of the classroom and calmly my grabbed my stuff and and kindly said , " well I hope we see each other again ~" then I walked to the principle's office ofc like I gotta know where my new class is now. when I was going to knock the door I heard two males talking . " come in " someone said. ' how the hell did they hear me' I walked in and sat down in front of the principle , this was starting to get boring . " so i'm just gonna say this as clear as possible" the black haired man said. 

" you have to be an Assassin"

a/n ~

hi, I'm new to this writing thing and .. ummm...

YEAH THAT'S IT 

bye~