Covering up

It 's been a week since Yumi found out about her having her twin, Nagisa. the school has been alright she has friends, Karma, Nagisa, Rio, and Kayano. she also wanted to be friends with Okuda, but she was rude to her, a lot. so Yumi gave up on that idea.  if you looked at the girl you will see that, she is happy, she is perfect, perfect friends, a perfect class, a perfect brother, but little do you know she has a lot to deal with , her father has been An alcoholic since she was a kid . she has to make sure her dad and his so-called "friend" don't see her when she leaves or enter the house or she'll get beat for being in her father's way , she has to make sure nobody suspects the bruises and the cut on her body not caused only by her father and his " friend" but by herself , she has to make sure she is out of the house by time her father 's friends show up or her father makes her go to dinner with his friends , it hurts her inside. But she smiles beacause she has to hide the horrible pain to not worry her brother and friends.

Yumi's POV 

... I don't know what to say ... well, my day started like this...

I woke up around 5 am and I got ready for school... I didn't care about my new school uniform, well because it's in the washer and I need to dry them if I do that I'll wake up my so-called dad and his " friend "  so I wore my older one. I walked to school early around 6:00 am and of course, no one is there so I scrolled through my phone I selected a song called teen idle. I didn't know I was spaced out until I saw karma  walking up to me and took off my headphones, "Yumi are you ok " I was startled, I jumped up " um yeah I'm fine" " oh okay "  Karma said not sounding like he believed me

Karma's POV:

Yumi seems ... off, she's been like that for a while now and I'm worried about her she doesn't seem herself anymore. I'm going to ask koro sensei about this. I sat next to her as always and waited for class to start, she didn't laugh at my jokes.  now there is really is something wrong with her, the whole class started coming in, soon Nagisa came in and went to talk to Yumi, as he did that terasaka  started talking shit about Yumi for some reason ( probably because she turned him down last month. like dude get a hint ) and he went up to her and called her a idiotic bitch, what was really weird was that she did nothing, and ofc I won't just let him say that so I politely went up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned around I punched him in the face, 

3rd person POV : 

kama punched terasaka in the face, terasaka tackled karma to the floor and started to punch him. karma flipped them over and started beating the crap out of terasaka.

Koro-sensei's POV :  

as I walked in the classroom I noticed everyone around to desked, karma and Yumi's desk. oh dear here we go, the I see yumi in her desk . she looked frightened and then I saw Rio with her phone yelling " YEAH KARMA KICK HIS ASS " and then I saw Nagisa yelling " KARMA, TERASAKA STOP IT !!!!" that's all I needed to stop the fight . " alright cut it out you two, break it up !!! " it only got worse . " STOP IT YOU TWO, PLEASE " all of us (including karma and terasaka) turned our heads to face her, the girl was angry, and then I couldn't help to notice the smell blood from her arms," just stop." 

Yumi POV : 

I know what you're thinking  ' when we first met you yumi, you were a badass,' well even the strongest people can get scared, just look at all might from bnha when izuku told all might about gran Torino interning him... sorry .. wrong anime  BACK TO THE STORY !!!!,

I just sat back down " can we start now "I asked " oh yes of course "  koro sensei said 

skip to lunch

Karma's POV :

I walked up to koro sensei "hey koro sensei can we talk in alone" I asked " sure karma my boy " he replied. we walked to the teacher's faculty lounge.  the only people in the room were Mr. K       ( i got that from Yumi ) and professor bitch . " what do you want to talk about  " I saw professor bitch look up from her makeup mirror and Mr. K also looked up from his computer to look at us. " don't you think Yumi is acting strange - I mean stranger than normal this week , " I said . professor bitch thought for a minute and then said, " yeah your right, and she is always wearing a lot of layers of clothing, not to mention she isn't smiling as much as she did before ." wow nothing can get past this women " yeah, I don't see her strong self anymore, now she is just emotional and all, or maybe she's on her - " Mr. K was cut off by professor bitch yelling " SHUT UP!!! " . wait layers, not smiling, losing her personality its not like is it? Koro sensei must have figured it out somehow and then  froze. he just froze he just came closer to me and said in a serious voice " I want you to walk Yumi home, okay?"  "why? "    " just promise me " he was freaking me out. " I promise "  the bell just rang and we all jumped . " oops, time for class, come on karma..." The octopus said.