I HAVE A WHAT

yumi 's POV :

after karma and I made it to the building I am worn out . " i. have . to . start. getting. used .to .that" , I breathed out . " ya you'll have to ", karma said . HOW IS HE NOT TIRED!!!  " well, come on let's go inside " karma said . we walked into the class . it was completely empty " ya know for once i came early" , karma said behind me . " what do you mean you came early for once , are you late all the time ? "  I asked " ya , but anyway you could take the seat next to me , no one sits there " he replied . i sat on the seat next to karma as he sat down in his seat. " so who nagisa ? " i asked . the name sounded familiar but i just couldn't put my finger on it . "oh you'll see~" karma teased . ' damn it '. well, like karma said i'll see .

Karma 's POV 

" so what got you into E-Class  "  I asked . I wondered how could she do something that bad. " I ditched class so much and when I was told that i was going here a bitch named osano said some shit about me., so  I grabbed the bitch by her hair  and started slamming her head against her desk ," yumi said calmly , ' DAMN OKAY SHE IS NOT LIKE NAGISA '  i thought to myself . " so you got sent here because you put a bitch in her place and you didn't want to learn something you already knew " i said understanding . " FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT !!! " yumi yelled  I laughed and smirked  so no one understood her huh " well , it really understandable the bitch asked for it ."

Nagisa's POV :

while sugino and I walked to school we heard a yell " FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT !!! "  we heard " what was that ?? " Sugino asked worried  we both ran into the class to see karma and .. me? i decide that it'll wait . as everyone came in the class students started asking me if the girl was related to me and the answer was .. I don't know if she 's related to me at all . all of a sudden Okajima went up to the new girl and started being pervy and everyone could tell karma's jealousy . as Rio started teasing karma and karma telling her to " shut up " we heard a smack and suddenly Okajima was on the ground with A BLOODY NOSE OKAY SHE CAN'T BE RELATED TO ME NONE OF MY RELATIVES WERE VIOLENT !!  we stood there in shock and once again karma is smiling at the girl... I SHIP IT !! :) WAIT NOW I TURNED INTO RIO DAMN IT 

Yumi's POV:

I was mad - wait not to mad PISSED who does he think he is!!! " HOW FUCKING DARE YOU !! -" " damn yumi calm down " " OH YEAH KARMA BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IS A PERFECT TIME TO CALM THE DOWN HUH " I shouted " hey don't shout at me the hell did I do ? " karma replied . I had it so I jumped on Okajima and started hitting and beating  him.

Koro sensie POV :

as i walk in I see my students circled around the chair  the new student sat so i thought ' aww their introducing each other'  as i walk up thinking about how i'm going to introduce myself but as I see rio and karma have their phones out i stopped . ' oh god so help me '  if ya thought i saw okajima and the new student introducing each other did I? WRONG they were acting like wild animal and beating the life out each other " KNOCK IT OFF !!" they both looked at me and the new student got off Okajima and sat at her desk " Nagisa your twin sister is violent " I said to Nagisa " Koro-sensei she is not related to me ". Nagisa said to me. I was surprised that he said that " no your twins it says it in both of your birth certificates " I said " WAIT WHAT " they both yelled shocked . " then how come i have never seen him in my life " the new girl said to me. " well i don't know that's your problem " i said offended " what's your name new student " i said in my cheerful tone again. " wait you just said something that both of us are shocked about but you don't know my name ? " the girl said. " I know right at times I know something important and don't know something obvious " i replied " my name is yumi, yumi Shiota " yumi said. " well then I hope you have fun trying ( keyword trying) to assassinate me," i  said. 

Yumi's POV:

after classes

as the bell rang  i went with karma to have lunch , it was very quiet .. until i broke the silence, " so how did you get into E-Class, " i asked him .  " same reason I helped people from bullies .. or what you call them self absorbed pricks, karma replied " we just met and you already know me to well " I said cheerfully .  " so.. how does it feel to have a brother you never knew about ." karma asked . " ummm...." 

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!