Being Stalked ( not what you might think )

PREVIOUSLY ON NAGISA'S SISTER X KARMA (KARMA X READER) :

" so .. how does it feel to have a brother that you never knew about " karma asked me . "  "ummm...."

" ummm .. really interesting ... ah fuck !!! it's so hard to describe my feeling !!! " I yelled . 

" well you just found out that you have a twin brother and your shocked , you probably want answers, you might as well want to yell at your parent about that ." karma said so calmly 'how the fuck does he know what i'm thinking ' " how  did you know ???"  I asked. " I just thought what I would feel "  he answered . and then there was just silence for  5 minutes and then karma finally spoke up , " ya know you're quite the bad ass over there ya know with okajima ". " the fucking bastard deserved it ," I replied. karma was just staring at her Smirking . I just wanted to meet nagisa - well actually meet him. " karma do ya know where  nagisa I want to say hi ," karma . " ya he should be over here ... wait where is he " karma said as he looked at the class window . " well let's go and find him !!! " I yelled and I got up and picked up karma's hand and started to started to walk. I then turned to him suddenly and said " You know, ima call you elmo from now on."  And then proceeded to walk while dragging him with me by the arm. Ignoring the offended expression on his face.

 third person POV

And unaware about the big sanguine ( pink) octopus writng in a ... book ??? and a teenage blond with her phone out an taking pictures like the world depends on it . " Ooooo this is interesting, karma  already getting the girl on her first day, damn." rio whispered . " quiet Rio we must not be spotted ".  " umm what are you guys doing ?" ??? asked . " NAGISA OH NOTHING " they both screamed . " what are you guys loo- oh that "  "...."  they stood there silent ." really , nothing to say why are you stalking my ship " Nagisa said . " you ship them too" Rio gasped. " yeah ??? OH WAIT IS THAT BAD IM SORRY - "  Nagisa yelled " ssshhh!!"  "they will hear us - oh wait their looking for you Nagisa ," Rio shushed him . " what why " Nagisa said.  " because yumi wants to know you better " koro sensei said .  " oh ok i'll go and talk to her" Nagisa said while heading to yumi and a red faced karma .  " What'd she say to him he looks ticked off?" Nagisa muttered.

karma's POV

ELMO!!! REALLY ELMO. OUT OF ALL THE NAMES SHE COULD OF CALLED ME. NAH CAUSE NOW I GOTTA FIND A NAME FOR HER.

A/N : 

HEY IM SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T  BEEN POSTING CHAPTERS I

I WAS BUSY

yumi: lair 

author : what ...

karma : ya you were just watching my hero -

author : OKAY WELL BYYYYE