" GOODBYE HOPE TO NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN "

Yumi's pov : 

when the bell rung I ran straight to the door. I couldn't be late, if I was too late I would go through big trouble. I then felt as if someone was following me. I looked around and nothing.' well, I better hurry ' I thought to myself.

Karma's Pov :

I saw that she started going faster so I quicken my pace, but kept a good distance. when she got to the front step to her house I noticed how hesitant she was as she opens the door all I heard was a loud slap. " what was that "I thought. I walked up to the window to see what was happening. I saw a man with a bottle and a half-naked woman knocked out on the couch. " where were you huh, Answer me!" the man said and kicked her. I could hear her whimpering. That's it i'm going in there. i kick open the door only to see Yumi on the floor and no one else in the room. she looks at me. " k-karma what are you doing here? " oh that's right I followed her without her knowing. " I followed home and watched through the window, where is that bastard ?" she looked shocked for a minute, then smiled. " did the teach send you?" ya yumi I TOTALLY  followed you for no reason, dummy. even tho i really was going ot do that anyway.  "not important pack your bags your leaving with me."  " ya i don't think i could do that"

Yumi's POV:

" why not huh" well karma idk maybe because my "father" is in the other room and might hear.  " um my biological parental unit is in the other room?" he looked at me with a ' really that's your excuse' face. " don't care" he started walking around the house, then looked at me. " where's your room again?" damn im actually doing this. "over here" I pointed down the hall. he sneaked into my room, and then I followed. I made it to my room and saw him going through my clothes. " um damn ever heard of privacy," I asked karma. " who that don't know her," he smirked. ass. well i'll get my stuff. " hey whats in here~" karma asked while looking in one of my drawers . " don't look in there!!" he looked at me " why not" umm fuck it. " I keep my underwear and bras in there,"   "..."   "..."  "you know what forget I asked you." "okay" I said while grabbing a bag to put my clothes in. " you don't have to put so much clothes in the bag we'll get you some new clothes." what no! it's fine I could manage with the clothes I have. I hear snoring from my biological parental unit's room. " hurry " karma tells me. "fine then" so I grab my uniform and some extra clothes. and then we leave the house. "goodbye you son of a bitch" I yell. karma laughs. " well your living with me now" he says as we're walking to his house. " ya makes sense " I reply. we walked for awhile in silence. I started wondering if anyone else lives with him. "so your gonna meet my lil sister." karma spoke as if he read my mind. how the fuck-" you were talking out loud" he replied smirking. oooooh that makes more sense. so we get to his house and he opens the door to let me in. as I walk in I see a redheaded girl who looked like 10?? idk i'll ask her. she notices me and says " karma who is this?" .

Karma's POV:

"Karma who is this ? " oh kuromes here. " she's my friend, she's living with us from now on." kurome looked at yumi, walked up to her and just stared at her for a few moments . tf she doing?, then i see yumi doing the same thing. kurome then says. "hi karma's girlfriend, im kurome, has my brother made you life a living hell yet cause it's just gonna get worse." well shit she didn't need to put it like that shit ( but like if only she was my girlfriend). " oh well i'm not his girlfriend and i'm yumi , and i'm pretty sure i can handle elmo." well that hurt more... I'M NOT FUCKING ELMO OKAY ..... SHIT!! so they're talking blah blah blah girl stuff whatever. so i go to put yumi's bag in what ever room that has enough room for her stuff. " hey kurome do you have any room for I could put yumi's stuff!?" I yell down stairs for she could hear me. " no sorry!" she yelled back . " well you sharing  room with me then yumi!" I yell . " Oh I don't mind!" she yells back . so i'm sharing a room with the only person in the world that could "tame me" or that's how Rio described it the other day. I could live with that.

 kurome Pov:

so like... I totally have room in my room for Yumi but like I wanna see how them sharing a room is gonna go down. why? cause i'm pretty sure there is something going on between them. I mean karma would talk about her every time I asked about his classmates. so me and Yumi are now in my room hanging out when i noticed a stain on her sleeve. wait is that a blood ? " yumi your bleeding" I told her . she jumps up and left my room. then came ask and asked "wheres your bathroom? " " um i don't think you need to go to the bathroom for that look I'll get karma" she snaps her head towards me " no it's okay!" no wth you bleeding. "whats okay?" we turned round to see karma " oh it's nothing" yumi replied while moving her wrist. she should have been quicker. karma sees the blood . " yumi come with me so i could check you arm" My brother said expressionless. why not in here? " can i see?" "no kurome" damn it. so they leave to check her . i'm alone.... you know I think it's gonna be fun having another girl in the house. ( well there's mom but her and dad are never here much anymore)  I remember karma's wrist would bleed like that but he always told me he got to a fight or fell and cut his arm. well that's another story for another day ima take a nap. I really hope she's okay though.

A/N

okay so sorry it took so long i was up till 3am typing this but then i eventually i fell asleep. so i finished up right now

karma: how long has it been since she lasted updated this story?

Yumi : idk a long time

Author: i also thought why not add a little sister for karma

Author continues talking about Kurome

kurome: does she not see me?

 karma : probably not.

Yumi: okayyy so like byeeeeeeee