Chapter 14, "Reconnect!"

The family of Bardock were fine, and it was thanks to Bardock who had stopped the tyrant from coming and destroying the planet. Bardock was always a strong warrior and he was even more of a stronger warrior for he unlocked a new form and power, which saved his family from certain doom. Now the real challenge was this, bringing the family back together. Okara wanted to gather her family again, and Bardock felt the same. 

"Let's get our family back.", smirked Bardock whose wounds were all treated thanks to Okara. 
Okara nodded with a bright smile, "Yes!"

Together the pair went out in search of their children, since their planet and lives were not in any danger anymore. The search was long, but the both of them didn't stop until they found their two boys again. Of course, Okara's sisters wanted to help and well Okara accepted their help much like Bardock. With more of them searching together, the chances of finding their two sons will be easier. 

It took so long but eventually, they found one. Raditz was with two other saiyans, which was rather surprising seeing that Bardock was certain that he put the coordinates in to where it was the same as his brother. Something must of happened or the coordinates were messed up? "Raditz!", smiled a happy Okara when she saw him for he was standing together with another tall Saiyan and one who they knew all to well for it was Prince Vegeta. 

"Mother..?", Raditz looked at her in surprise for he hadn't seen them in a long time. He seriously thought that he was dreaming.  Raditz wasn't a little boy anymore either from what she could tell, for he was fairly much taller than from when he was little. Okara smiled happy tears as Raditz walked over to her slowly in disbelief. "I was told that the planet was soon to be destroyed...!"

"Hmph, it would of been!", grumbled Bardock whose eyes were closed with his arms crossed. "But no one and I mean no one will take my family away from me!"
"Did you...!", exclaimed Raditz in surprise. 
"That's right I killed him.", smirked Bardock with his left eye open while his right eye was closed. 

Okara took a hold of Raditz by the hands as she smiled at him though he was still surprised. "You should of seen him afterwards! He was glowing yellow and had golden hair with his eyes green!"

This news made Prince Vegeta blink and glare while the other Saiyan who was Nappa blink in surprise. "You mean to tell me a low class Saiyan like you became a Super Saiyan and killed Frieza?"

Bardock scoffed at the Prince who was glaring at Bardock with a look of disbelief. "I did go back to the planet if you don't believe me shrimp."
"SHRIMP!?!", snarled Prince Vegeta angerly. "How dare you insult me!?!"

Bardock smirked at Prince Vegeta as they argued with one another while Okara smiled at Raditz who soon smirked back at her happy for he remembered the promise. "You did keep your promise."
"Yep we did and now we are getting the family back together!", grinned a happy Okara with her eyes closed. "Won't you help us?", she soon asked Raditz who looked at her and then at Bardock. "Hm, I guess so. Sorry guys but I am going with my family, a family who I honestly thought I had lost." 

Raditz smirked at Okara for he honestly believed that his family was gone forever, and the fact that they were not he was very ecstatic. "Good! Come on we got one more boy to find!", spoke Bardock as he turned away from a raging Prince while Nappa tried to calm him down. 

Okara was walking alongside Raditz as Bardock looked back at them waiting but the both of the boys looked back at Okara who all of a sudden stopped and gasped at something. 
"Mother!"
"What is wrong!?! We will find him we-"

Okara was on her knees now as she softly held a small flower similar to the one that Bardock had given her when they were first together and had confessed their feelings. This made her eyes tear up more in so many emotions, they searched so long to find Raditz and now she was feeling very sad. Where was Kakarot? Was he okay? 

Her eyes soon went wide as Raditz held her hands with his own and soon Bardock joined in, this gesture really made her tear up a lot more. Her heart even squeezed in so much love and affection for her family.
"Okara we will find him, alright. We found one so that means the other one we will find.", Bardock's voice was so sure and confident. 
"Yeah we will find him! Kakarot is a stubborn brother so nothing will happen to him!", scoffed Raditz. "If anything does happen to him, I'll beat them to a bloody pulp!"

Okara softly lifted her head as she looked up at Raditz who looked at her with a smirk and then to Bardock who nodded strongly as he smiled a bit toward her. "We will find him, I promise.", assured Bardock as his thumbs rubbed her hands softly in order to sooth her. 

The three of them were very strong and they were strongest together, and that much was clear. "Let's go.", was the words out of Bardock's mouth as he softly took a hold of Okara's hand and began to pull her along and Raditz was right behind as he was right on his parents heels. Okara looked surprised for a second before smiling, for in her other hand was the flower that she had found and picked up. That flower was a sign and she was sure of it, that the three of them will accomplish in finding Kakarot and that the family will remain together no matter what. 

"Raditz what happened to your coordinates?", asked Bardock as they walked to their pods.
"It messed up half way through. Eh I don't know?", groaned Raditz with a look of annoyance. 
"As long as you are fine I'm happy!", smiled Okara and Raditz smirked toward her. 
"If I remember correctly, the coordinates I picked were somewhere...?", spoked Bardock while he was remembering the coordinates. His eyes soon went wide as he began moving fast. "I think I know where he is!"

"You do!", exclaimed Raditz. "Then let's go then!"
"Yes hurry!", yelled Okara excited as the three of them were on the move toward the place where Kakarot was. Entering their pods, they all left from where they found Raditz and entered space within their pods. 

According to Bardock it was planet known as Earth...

~To be continued! ~

:'3 I love the picture up above! <'3 Hope you enjoyed!