Birthday Surprise

Tecna POV

Its been 1 week since we moved in with the boys and it hasn't been that bad actually. Timmy stays in his room working on model ships for Red Fountain because they cants find a sub for designing ships. Which I have no problem with because then I don't have to talk to him and he won't ask me questions about Leo dad like all the other guys have been asking. The girls have been hard at work trying to not let anything slip and trying to get the guys to tell them the truth and I was too but we weren't getting any closer. Leo and me stayed in the apartment most of the time unless the girls wanted to go to the park. Leo doesn't have a problem with staying inside because he gets to make new designs for his tech and gets to write new codes.

Today was special though today was Leo 5th birthday. "I cant believe Leo is 5 today it feels like just a minute ago I was holding my little newborn I my arms and just yesterday I found out I was pregnant." I though to myself. 

It was 7:59 and Leo was still asleep but I needed to wake him up because we had to go see Ms. Faragonda today because she had some information on the trix plan and she wanted to talk about the kids powers. "Leo time to get up we have to go see Ms. Faragonda and then me and you aunties have a surprise for you." I tell my little pink haired boy. "Ok momma." Leo says to me all sleepy. "Also happy fifth birthday little man.Tell me how does it feel to be 5 years old." I ask him pretending to hold up a microphone like a reporter. "Well mommy it feels the same." Leo tells. " Of course it does my sweet boy your always so logical." I say with a little bit of giggle in my voice. "Come on buddy we have to go see Ms. Faragonda." I tell my son "Can Timmy come with us please mommy?" Leo asked me with the signature puppy dog eyes I can't resit. "Well yes he has to." I tell Leo. 

"Mom its 8:32 we have to go right now or else we be more late than we already are." Leo told me as we stood outside the apartment. Me, Leo, Timmy, Bloom, Briar, Sky, Flora, Eliana, Forest, Helia, Layla, Caleb, Nabu, Musa, Lyra, Harmony, and Riven where waiting for Stella, Brandon, and Celest to get out of the apartment so we could go Alfea. "Sorry guys Celest couldn't decide what to wear and then I couldn't find the shoes that go with my dress so then I had to find a new dress and then had to do both me and Celest hair." Stella started blabbering once she got out of the apartment with Brandon behind. "Like Mother like daughter." Musa said we all started busted out laughing except for Stella and Celest who both rolled their eyes at the same time. "They really are exactly alike." I thought to myself. 

"Welcome back to Alfea Winx, specialist, and mini Winx. Girls and children you can go up to Ms. Faragonda office and boys Saladin is waiting for you in the commen room." Ms. Griselda told us.

Bloom POV 

Me and the girls walked up to Ms. F office with the children holding our hands all expect Lyra because she says only babies hold their moms hands. "Just really inherited everything from Riven personality and all. I feel so bad for Musa every time she looks at her she's reminded of him but its not Lyra fault so Musa tries to hid her sadness." I thought to myself. 

"Hello girls and little ones." Ms. Faragonda welcomed us as we stepped into her office. "Hello Ms. Faragonda." I say. "Now if I'm not mistaken its someones birthday today." Ms. F said looking at Leo. "Yes it's my fifth birthday today. To be exact I turn 5 in 3 hours 27 minutes and 52 seconds since I was born at 1:37 P.M  on June 23rd 2014." Leo tells the headmistress. "Well then happy birthday Leo. Your mom is very lucky to have a smart kid like you." Ms. F tells him. "Now girls time to talk about what we need to talk about. Griselda will you please take the children to the grounds to play." Ms. F said. Griselda then took the children to play and Ms. Faragonda sat us down to talk.

Ms. Fargonda POV

"The trix know about the children" I stated "How did they find out we took so many precautions to make sure they didn't find out about them. And how did they escape I though they where in jail." Bloom asked me."5 years ago the trix got out and had some help they also got new powers . This was around the time you found out you where pregnant so we had to send someone else." I told them I didn't want to tell them the whole truth until I know the guys told them about their mission from all those years ago. "Who was on the mission." Stella asked me with a very serious tone in her voice. "That information is confidential." I simply state. "We need to know because they know how to defeat them with their powers. Please ms. Faragonda for the children." Bloom told me "I'm sorry I cant but I can tell you that these guys never really fought them they went undercover as boyfriends and got in through making fake connections." I told them I could feel so bad not telling them but I knew I cant be the ones to tell them it has to be the guys. "Can you at least tell us the person who broke the trix out." Musa asked me I could tell she was trying to remain calm because she had a vein popping out of her forehead. "Well is was Diaspro and Darkar." I told them. "WHY WOULD DIASPRO DO THIS I'M NOT EVEN WITH SKY ANYMORE. HE LEFT ME FOR HER." Bloom said well now was yelling. "Diaspro found out about how Briar is Skys so she wants to hurt her because Sky broke up with her and she thinks that's why." I told them. They where silent so I tried to move the conversation on to the kids powers.

Riven POV

"Ok guys have you told the girls first of all." Saladin asked us. "No why would we they moved on and had kids with someone else. Why would they even care. Musa would never come back to me now." I said with much frustration in my voice. "Your don't know the whole story do you." Saladin tells us. "What do you mean whole story?" Sky asked Saladin. "Heres what you're gonna do tonight sit down with the girls one on one not as a group after the children are asleep and your gonna talk to them tell them about the mission because the trix are back and Diaspro and Darkar are with them."  Saladin tells us "Fine a but what is Diaspro doing with the trix." Sky asks Saladin. "Well she knows something about the children's fathers and is not happy but the girls can tell you the rest." Saladin told us and with that we returned to Magix. 

Tecna POV

We just got back to the apartments where I planned a suprise party with the rest of the girls for Leo and Briar. We decided since their first birthday we would group them together Leo and Briar since there 2 days apart, Flora's twins and Musa's twins since they where born on the same day within hours of each other, and Caleb and Celest since they where born 2 day apart. All the kids are ok with it too because its like their all siblings is what they say.

"Surprise Leo and Briar! Happy birthday!" We all yell including the boys. Both of them where speechless they just looked so shocked. For the next hour it was full bliss no one argued, or brought up lost fathers, or made a scene  it was just full bliss. 

"Aww look at the all the kids with their mommies. Its pure disgusting. Where are the fathers Winx oh right there right in front of you." We heard the voice of our prime enemy "Icy why do you have to ruin everything." Bloom yelled "Well its a birthday and I thought those where filled with gifts and I wanted to gift the kids something." Icy told us "They don't want your gift." I hear Timmy speak up. "Oh I think they all want this one especially you guys," she saus pointing to the specialist, "Happy birthday brats here is your father." Icy yells and then just disappeared.

"Where their what?!?" the specialist exclaimed and the children just looked shocked.

Children Powers

Briar- power of the dragon flame

Celest- power of the moon

Lyra- power of melodies and has excellent fighting skills

Harmony- power of harmonization (DUH)

Eliana- power of nature and art

Caleb- powerful wizard like his father

A/N sorry I know its a weird place to put the powers but they will be important in upcoming chapters. Also super suspenseful ending