Happy Family

Stella POV

It had been one week since Brandon and the other specialist found out about the kids and their fathers. I was worried that Celest wouldn't be happy with who her father is because I always told her about how strong, handsome, kind, and the strongest person ever (which in my mind he is) and I thought Celest was imagining someone else. But I was wrong.

*flashback*

"Celest come here mommy need to tell you something really important." I said while peeking my head into the room we where staying. "Ok mom it better be important you just stopped me from playing tea party with Mr. Snuggles" my mini me tells me. "Oh it is don't you worry." I tell her as I sit her down on the couch me and Brandon sit across from her on the opposite couch. "Yeah but you said daddy died trying to protect you i thought," Celest said as she started having a confused look on her little face. "Well sweetie I thought daddy I had died but when we returned home and Brandon and his friends rescued us from those mean people. I was shocked because well Brandon is your daddy baby girl," I said. "He's my daddy," Celeste said shocked as if i was joking with her. I simply shook my head yes ready for her to scream you lied to me or throw a little it of a tantrum but it was the exact opposite. "Yay I can't wait to have so much fun with you and we will finally get to be a family. Not gonna lie I really hoped that you where my daddy. I mean look at you you're a catch and like i look like you I mean what can i say i have two of the most prettiest people as parents and I didn't think my real daddy would be ugly but your not so you are," she exclaimed as she started rambling and running up to Brandon to give him a big hug. "Ok baby I think its bed time we can play more tomorrow ok," I said as i grabbed my daughter and took her off to bed. "Goodnight mommy. Goodnight daddy," she said as I closed her door.

Now that Celeste was asleep I finally had a chance to talk about what we where going to do. Would we stay together or will we break up for good this time. "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was just so pissed off but now i know the truth on why you left and its just I got scared that you didn't love me anymore," I said holding back tears. "Hey Stell its ok we are in this together and I would love to raise Celeste together you and me," Brandon tells me as he gives me a hug.

Layla's POV
It was the day after I broke the news to Caleb and Nabu and suprisinly they both took it very well. So well that at his very moment we where all sitting together eating breakfast and not just any breakfast a very special one. Cinnamon rolls which are Nabu and Caleb's favorite. "So Caleb have you been practicing your magic for a while," Nabu asked. "Well i have been practicing for a while but I'm not the best at it mommy only knows fairy magic but my magic is special," Caleb says shoving his mouth with another piece of gooey goodness. "You know I have the same special magic as you," Nabu says as he starts taking care of the dishes. "Really," Caleb exclaims. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle at how much these two acted like each other which couldn't make me any happier That i told them the truth. "Mommy," Caleb said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Can Na, I mean daddy take me to practice my specials magic. "Of course baby," I tell him as I kiss his forehead. "Hey Layla,"
Nabu says on his way out. I look up indicationg he had caught my attention form the dishes i was doing. "I think all the specialist are going out to the park with the kids so we can have daddy bonding time," he tells me. I simply nod ok as I reach a call from bloom.

A/N sorry its so short I wanted to get something out for you guys longer chapter coming tonight