Killer

Bloom POV
You always wish your kids never grew up but now all I can think about is how Briar can't grow up and that pains me even more. One thing was on my mind where was the person who did this and how soon could I kill them. I don't normally kill people but they hurt my daughter they killed my daughter. It had been a month since my little angel joined heaven and everything had gone back to normal mostly. Everyone was going about there day but there was something someone missing and we all knew who. I still layed in bed for hours a day not getting up till 3 not talking not eating. I try to talk more and more but I keep slipping in the depression.  I only ever talk to Sky because he's the only one who truly understands and I promised to speak to him so our marriage could last. Briar would want that for us.

Sky POV
It's weird it's weird without her in my life. It's so much quieter and not in a good way. It's like the Joy has been sucked out of life. I at least was talking to people bloom not so much she was pretty much silent still except when she talked to me. Lastly she's been obsessed with finding Icy and killing her but I won't let her sure we are going to hunt her down but we are not going to kill her. Secretly everyone else has been looking all over for Icy because we all want justice for Briar.

Bloom and I where in the middle of our daily talk when there was a blast of ice that flew through the window. "ICY," bloom yelled as she lept off the bed and transformed. Everyone else was already outside fighting. "Blooms hows life as a newly not mother," Icy laughed. Adn at that point I knew there was no holding Bloom back.

Bloom POV
I never wanted to kill anyone until she took my daughter my pride and joy out of this world. I tried to hold back but once she said that one sentence that was the last straw. "ICY YOU CONIVEFRING LITTLE WITCH YOU TOOK MY DAUGHTER FROM ME AND NOW YOU WILL PAY I WILL GET YOU FOR THSI," I yell harnessing all my power and with all my power I had left in me I blasted her. That's when things started going black I knew I wasn't transformed anymore I could feel it. "BLoom," I could hear Sky yell.

Sky POV
After a big flash of light I opened my eyes to see a deformed Bloom falling and just ashes of Icy falling out fo the sky. Bloom had killed her that was it she had done it but at what cost is all I could think what was going to happen to her.

No one POV
They had transferred Bloom to the bed while Flora healed her. She slowly started waking up. "What happened," Bloom hazily asked. "You killed Icy," Tecna said but that wasn't all she did and Bloom could tell. "But what," she asked. "But you used all your magic and you cant ever transform again sadly," she said with a sad look on her face. Everyone looked sad at that moment because what where they going to do now they still had Diaspro but one person was happy. Sky. He thought maybe now we could settle down  adn have more kids and not have to lose them anymore to villains. "Guys dont' look sad where in our twenty's we all have kids of our own maybe we should settle down and be normal. Go rule our country's," Bloom said sitting up. "Maybe she's right," Musa said as she looked at her sleeping twins. "I don't want to risk there lives anymore I'm out we'll always be the Winx clubs but I'm getting married we all are adn we have kids to think of now. What's going to happen if something like this happen agian i wont lose my babies adn they can't lose me,". She finishes adn she grabs Rivers hand. That day was the last day the girls lived in the mansion together. They could no longer live there to many sad memories. They all went there way still staying in touch but they needed to think of there families now. "Promise this isn't good bye," Flora said tearing up. "Promise," they all say. "Plus my weddings in three months guys," Musa says. They all gathered in for a hug before going up to there rooms to pack there bags.

A/N NOT LAST CHAPTER STILL TWO OR THREE TO GO BUT I PROMISE THE LAST ONES WILL BE HAPPY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE HUYS.