8

OTW
Jimin posted tweet

OTWJimin posted tweet

Meanwhile...
Namjoon posted a tweet

At the cafe

Jin: Hey, so this is the friend I was talking about.
Namjoon: Hey, I'm Kim Namjoon, call me whatever you want.
Jimin: Hi, I'm Park Jimin and this is Kim Taehyung.
V: Hiya!
Namjoon: Let's eat first before talking about the matter, what do you think?
Jimin: Sure.
Namjoon: Gotta go to the loo. Be back right away.
Jimin: Hyung, do you have the same height?? Ghassshh I don't want to get in between you.
Taehyung: The twin towers hahaha. By the way hyung where did you go? I went to your dorm first before going to Jimin's but you're not there.
Jin: I ran some errands, I just got here.
Jimin: So Yoongi's not here?
Jin: Did you went here hoping for that?
Jimin: Hoping won't kill you.
Jin: I don't think so. When I arrived here he's all by himself.

Namjoon: Sorry, took long. So, we're still planning on what we should perform next month. You know Jung Hoseok? He'll help us in choreography we really need some dancers and preferably someone who can sing as well. I'm working on the music by the way.
Jin: Don't worry these two can do that both.
Namjoon: Sweet, so are you going to help us?
Taehyung: How about our classes?
Namjoon: You'll be excuse of course. We're going to start this when exams are done. You know how our school prepares for this event. It's our school's tradition, so it's important.
Taehyung: Excuse? For all the classes and homeworks?
Jin: Dummy, of course you have to deal with your homeworks how can your professors grade you if you're not going to submit anything?
Taehyung: Awwwww that's a pain
Namjoon: Well, that's one flaw. But us seniors can help you with it.
Jimin: That will be great but aren't your hands full enough just by organising this event?
Namjoon: Don't worry we can handle it.
Jimin: Are you going to join as well Jin hyung?

// someone approached them.

Jungkook: Hyung if you're going to reject every girl who confess to you then you'll grow old all alone.
Yoongi: I don't even care about that. You're spouting nonsense again.
Namjoon: Hyung! What took you so long?
Yoongi: This idiot went to buy ice cream.
Jungkook: Hey, Joonie hyung.

// Seat beside Namjoon where on the opposite side it's the other three. Jimin in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi: So are they the one who will help us?
Namjoon: They're still deciding.
Yoongi: What gives? Are you busy?
Jin: Aaaa well.. you seee...
Yoongi: Wait.. Aren't you the one who called me shorty before? In the bus?
Taehyung : ahhh
Yoongi: Not that I care about my height but getting pissed suddenly is lame, what do you think?
Namjoon: Hyung..
Jimin: HEY, DON'T BE LIKE THAT TO MY FRIEND!!!
Yoongi: You're the sweat guy. Sup?
Jimin: WHY YOU!!!!!
Namjoon: Hyung!!! Don't bully them. Sorry he's kind but he's really bad when it comes to socializing.
Yoongi: No I'm not. It's not like you're going to lose something if you join us. Besides it will benefit you as well. It's like skipping classes to work out some sweats you know?
Jin: They'll think about it. I'll let you know once they decided.
Namjoon: Okay, then we're going to expect.

DAAAAAMMMMNN why does things always ended up being a mess when Yoongi is involved? I wanna buried myself aliveeeee.

Then the conversations never ends but Yoongi doesn't really talk that much as well as this brat beside him. Taehyung and Jin seems to have fun chatting with Namjoon hyung and then..

Yoongi: Did you bite your tongue or something?
Jungkook: No
Yoongi: Why are you sulking then?

WHATTT???? WHO IS THIS BRAT???? YOONGI SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT HIM SO MUCH. IT'S MAKING ME SADDDDD.

Jungkook: You promised me you'll spend your days with me!!
Yoongi: We're together, what else do you want?

Things are getting heated so we're all looking at them.

Jungkook: If you're going to participate to that event then you won't have time to spend with me.
Yoongi: We already talked about this
Jungkook: NO!! I'M GOING HOME!!

Then he walks out, leaving Yoongi there looking so tired.

Yoongi: Geez.
Namjoon: What are you going to do? Aren't you going to follow him.
Yoongi: Nah.. I'm feeling lazy. He can handle his self.

I'm wondering what relationship do they have and my thoughts are starting to affect me. After almost twenty minutes he sighted which made us looked at him.

Yoongi: Gotta go first.
Namjoon: He's far from here now.
Yoongi: Brats are hard to handle. Gotta head first. Just gave them my number if they need it.

WAIT WHATTT??? OF COURSE I NEEEDD IT. But something still piercing my chest.

Jimin Posted a tweet