20

Yoongi's POV

I went outside only to find out Jimin already left. What the fudge, I want to go back to sleep but he'll make ruckus about it so I just went ahead and look for him. When I stepped outside the building I saw Jhope.

Yoongi: Seok you saw Jimin?
Jhope: Yeah, I'll take you to him.

Huh? What's with that? Then we rode his car and he left me in front of a building without telling me anything aside from I need to inside. When I stepped inside one girl suddenly approach me and asked if I'm Yoongi, then she told me to go to the 12th floor. When I stepped inside the elevator I noticed that all the fucking buttons were pressed which means this fucking elevator will stopped in every floor until I reach the 12th floor. What a pain. Then it starts moving. Before the the elevator closses the girl suddenly pulled out a banner saying "HEY BABY", then I thought of Jimin.

Then up to the second floor. I just stand there waiting for the door to close but someone suddenly pressed open so I can stay there a little bit more, then other dude came out holding a banner.

" I know by now you figure out what I'm up to right? I want to make this special and unique, I hope you'll like it"

Then they stopped pressing the open button so that I can go to the third floor.

3rd F : Hi Yoongi Min, The one I love so much. I want to thank you for everything and love you for as long as I can.

4th F: It started from me falling in love with you at first sight. You look so cool when you played that piano.

5th F: Then I just saw myself following you, wanting to know more about you and falling in love with you again and again.

6th F: At first, I was really scared. Everyone knew how you hate to socialize and who am I? A simple guy who don't have anything to brag about.

7th F: I never thought that eventually my feelings will reach you, and for that I thank you.

8th F: Thank you for loving me, for accepting me even though I have nothing you can be proud of.

9th F: Thank you for announcing the world that I'm yours and not getting shy about it.

10th F: Thank you for choosing me among the girls or dudes who's head over hills for you.

11th F: And thank you for loving me so much and tolerating all the shits I have. I Love you so Much Min Yoongi.

12th F: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY

Then I stepped out the elevator. I was standing there dumbfounded . I know today is our anniversary but I don't know. I'm almost crying Jimin doesn't know how much he makes me happy everyday. Then Namjoon and Jin came and asked me to step inside the elevator again and stop at the last floor which is 20th then gave me this Letter "I" ballon. Then when I went out I saw Jungkook and V, instructing me to go straight to the rooftop then gave me a heart shaped ballon. When I went on the rooftop, there stand the guy who I wanted to see so much while holding a letter "U" ballon. I went towards him and hug him tightly kissing him nonstop.

Jimin: Did you like it?
Yoongi: I love it and I love you

Yoongi posted a tweet