11

Jimin's POV

I went early to the studio myself. I want to exhaust myself, to forget what happened yesterday. That's embarrassing. Before I even stepped inside I heard someone playing something. I went inside only to see Yoongi playing the piano gracefully.

Yoongi: Looks like you're motivated. Going here this early morning to practice?
Jimin: Ahhh no, I have nothing to do so I just went here instead.
Yoongi: Are you going to play the music you need for practice?
Jimin: Ahhh no, you can finish what you're doing.

Fuckk my baby talking to me this early morning is a mood. I hope nothing bad happened after this.

Jimin: You're not with Jungkook today?
Yoongi: You know him?
Jimin: Ahhh no, I just heard his name.
Yoongi: He's my sister's kid.

WHAT???!!!!

Jimin: Ahhh
Yoongi: Say sweat guy.
Jimin: Don't call me names. I'm Jimin!
Yoongi: Ahh. Sure, so Jimin, just wondering aren't you going to take a picture of me playing this piano?
Jimin: Huh? What are you talking about?
Yoongi: You always do that right? I'm giving you permission right now.
Jimin: I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about.
Yoongi: Really?

Fuck? What the hell? Does he know?

Yoongi: Can I borrow your phone?
Jimin: Of course not. This is personal.
Yoongi: Well, I'll never stop assuming that phone is full of pictures of me.

Fuck you Yoongi. What do you mean by that? Well I gave it anyway, as if he can open it, not to mention he needs to know my password first before opening the gallery. He went beside me and what he did made me fucking weak. After that he left patting my head again. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??

 WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??