19

Jimin's POV

Then it's been one year since then, and I'm happy to let you all know that we're staying stronger. When we announced it to our friends they're quite shocked at first but after that they started teasing us and they were also happy for us. You won't believe it but Yoongi, the person in our campus known as the one who hate socializing is a very very very sweet dude.  I love him more and more and I'm falling for him everyday. We decided to live together and today is our anniversary ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I've been preparing for this for one whole week of course with the help of our friends. I bought him a wristwatch for my present and I hope he'll like it. Preparations were done and all I have to do is to wake up this sleepy head.

Jimin: Heyyy baby, wake upp!!!
Yoongi: One more minute.
Jimin: But I want to go somewhere!!!!
Yoongi: Yeah yeah I'll take you there, let me sleep some more.

Geez, yup it's hard to wake him up. But I need to. I showered him with kisses and hugged him tightly, eventually he gave in and woke up.

Jimin: Get yourself prepared I wanna eat outside.
Yoongi: Arrggg you're always hyped every morning
Jimin: You're just slow. Stop acting like a grandpa baby. Come on I'm starving.
Yoongi: I get it. Wait for me outside.
Jimin: Roger that.

Jimin posted a tweet