13

Jimin's POV

When Jin hyung and Taehyung arrived I told them what happened like a girl telling her friends what happened on her first kiss, what? I'm happy yet clueless for what's going on. We're thinking why Yoongi suddenly made a move like that and how long did he knew that I'm stalking him. We only stopped when the others started to arrived.

Namjoon: Hey Jimin. I never thought Yoongi hyung and you were friends.
Jhope: Me nether.

Then they started to teased me as if they're doing it on purpose. What the hell?

Namjoon: So do you like Yoongi hyung?
Jimin: Excuse me?
Namjoon: hahahaha don't be like that I'm curious.
Jimin: The only time you first met us was when Jin hyung introduced you to us, we don't know each other that much.
Namjoon: That's the first?
Jimin: Huh? Do you know something I don't?
Namjoon: No?

He smiled at me then went to practice again. What the fudge? I feel like they know something.

Then my day ended without Yoongi showing his face in the studio. I know what happened today was too much and I'm really happy about it, but I want to see him.

Jhope: Hey!!! We're going to have a drink, wanna join us?
Jimin: Sorry, I have to go home.
Namjoon: Yoongi will be there.

Fuck? They're doing this on purpose.

Jimin: Ahh sorry I really can't.
Taehyung: Why? Come one Jimin, Jin and I will also go.
Jimin: You know how bad drinker I am!
Jin: It's okay, I'll be there.

Then we went to Jhope hyung's apartment. The place is big and nice when we arrived there I saw my husband face right away but my mood turns good to bad because Jungkook is also here and on top of that, they were playing with each other. They were seated together, talking and laughing as if they have their own world. But, I don't think I have to be jealous, Yoongi told me Jungkook is his sister's kid which makes them blood related right? But I hate what I'm seeing right now.

Jin: Hey easy Jimin, why are you drinking that much?
Jimin: Aren't we here for that purpose?
Jin: Geez, what's wrong?

I think I'm drunk and bad things happens when I'm drunk.

Jimin: Just let me be hyung.
Taehyung: He's a bad drinker so be prepared when he gets drunk hahaha.
Jin: Yeah, he's noisy when he's drunk.
Jhope: Hahaha just let him be, we rarely do this anyway.

Jungkook: Hey your friend looks so out of it.
Taehyung: Well he's already drunk.
Jungkook: Don't you think, you should stop him if he is?
Taehyung: Just let him be. Jin hyung will take care of him.

Jimin: YOUU MIN YOONGI HYUNGGG. You think you're great? Aha you wish! Not because you're popular you can be mean towards people!!!
Jungkook: Hyung is not mean!!
Taehyung: Jin hyung we should take home Jimin before he regrets drinking this much.
Jin: Ahh yeah I think you're right.
Yoongi: No one leaves.
Namjoon: don't be a party pooper Jin, Taehyung hahaha
Jhope: Just let him say what he wants, you can stay the night here.

Jimin: Don't think too highly of yourself just because you know I like you
Taehyung: Jiminnnn
Yoongi: So you're stalking me for that reason?
Jimin: Of course, do I have other options? You hate it when people suddenly approaches you. I'm not dumb to do something like that. I don't want you to hate me.
Yoongi: Wow, he's too honest.
Jin: Don't make fun of him!! He likes you for almost one year now!
Taehyung: Jin hyung!!!!
Jin: No, I have to let him know.
Taehyung: Geez you guys are helpless when drunk.

Yoongi: Is the he type who remembers everything he did when he's drunk once he's sober?
Taehyung: Not really.
Yoongi: Then, don't mention what happened today.
Taehyung: What are you planning to do?
Yoongi: Who knows?