9

Namjoon is desperate

They deicided to join at the end

Jimin's POV

After days of thinking, we accepted it at the end. Well, Namjoon hyung did his best to persuade us. It's been a week since we started  practing our dance moves. Namjoon hyung made as listened to the tracks he made and man he's good. As for the love of life he's nowhere to be seen. The last time I saw him was that time where we met Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon: So how's it going?
Jimin: All good I guess. Jhope hyung was really great coming up with those choreographies.

Damnnnnn i really want to ask him about Yoongi 😩😩😩 Besides this is the main reason I'm here. Well, here goes nothing.

Jimin: So, Yoongi hyung... Is he always like that?
Namjoon: Huh? You mean he's quite stubborn?
Jimin: No no no, I didn't mean it like that. I always heard rumours about him like how he hates to socialize.
Namjoon: Well, that dude is blunt, he's never afraid to speak out what he believes in. Interesting right? He don't hate socializing he's just bad at that, when he speaks out people tends to get offended that's why they choose not to involve themselves. But I think if you're the type who won't get easily pissed off about something like that, you'll be fine around him. That man doesn't know how to sugar-coat his words.
Jimin: I see, so people misunderstood him.
Namjoon: Something like that. But once you get to know hyung you'll think of him differently.
Jimin: So, who's that guy who's with him last time?
Namjoon: You mean Jungkook? Ahh it's, well it's his boyfriend.