Meeting

The clicking of my heels could be heard miles away. The staffs where quiet too quiet the commotion I saw before I entered the building stopped immediately security opened the door for me. If I haven't seen that  I would have sworn the Lord is here. Chuckling softly to myself at that.I witnessed some persons mouths agape having noticed my smile. like a switch I went back to Normal.

"Is he here ?!" "Yes I left him in your office. He arrived here exactly 8 am" nodding my head, I stretched out my hand she gave me my coffee.

" You have a meeting with HR by 8:45,Chektov communications 9:00, I cancelled the flight with the president of N'six"

I stopped walking "why"  "y.. you said I should.... You didn't tell me your reasons you just said so" "did i" well I must have forgotten. Oh I remember! that clown! Well it's good she remembered. Someone would have been in hospital and the other would have be jobless.

Taking my last sip I handed the cup to her not that I needed the coffee I've been awake since 3:30 I just need the extra boost. Feeling the taste of coffee always gives me a reason not to render anybody jobless.

Opening the door to my office I'm surprised to see a tall stranger. Scratch that a Handsome tall stranger this must be "Mr Valentono" "just Luther I can't pronounce my surname myself" "well Mr Luther you may sit" door opens Belle came in with Mr Luther's coffee. Why didn't she bring that earlier she thought and why's her skirt short! She needs to know rules are made for a reason!
Hearing the door close.

"So Mr Lutheran I made a business proposal I expected an email but you came instead is that a good thing or a bad thing ?"
Chuckling softly at the mispronounced name waving it off

"it's a good thing I mean I saw your email but come on 80 20 that's poor don't forget my business deal more on construction I need this more than you do and don't forget my workers will be paid and I'll use my money to start this 50 50"

"Like I said an email will be better I don't want to believe you left your work to bargain business deals listen I have project to take care of I don't care how you pay your workers 70 30"

"Don't be a sourpuss.you remind me of someone you know but she was sweet.listen this deal is important to me as it is to you 60 40 let's get this over with.like you said I don't want to believe I came all the way over here to argue with you and not win."

" 60 40 deal?" She said feeling happy it's going her way

"Deal. and please tell your Assistant to not flirt with everyone in as much as I love it I doubt your other clients will love it Good day t'was my pleasure doing business with you."

"Same here" with that he left
I could feel myself getting excited about the possibility of opening new hostels but when I remembered what he said about my secretary I was livid."come to my office NOW" i said through the intercom. After about a minute "ma you sent.."

"you're fired you have 30 seconds to leave this building"

"bitch! I did nothing! You can't fire me  I'm the best!" 

"ohh watch me. Security! escort her out of this building. Her work here is done!