THE TALK

Getting home was easy but the remainder of what happened today with my secretary... i am definitely gonna have THE TALK with Brad. i feel sorry for the poor guy. But he has to let me do my own thing without him bitching about him for once.

"welcome. you must be starving i made dinner"

 "okay that's new. who are you and what have you done to my uncle"

"shut up and eat"   

"no thanks i'm too tired to eat "

 "more for us then" "who?" 

just then a women dressed in yellow summer dress came out from the kitchen. Looking at Brad i saw him smiling. Gripping Brad's arm i knew from his smiles she's the one. he has always talked about how the one will make you feel week on the inside yet strong and fulfilled on the outside. i always thought it was stupid but seeing him with her i knew all's well. sometimes i wish to have that strong connection with someone 'maybe luther ?  that voice! that inner  bitch. i tried burying years ago tho i cant deny the fact that he does look familiar. like we've met. its like i have known him my whole life yet i can't dictate when/where its like while trying to forget my past i forgot something important as well.  

"honey i'm sure she's fine she always space out"

"are you sure? she looks frightened, scared, and sad honey come here"  she said gesturing towards me she led me towards the dinning table

"i know you don't like me i don't blame you but i know one thing i love your uncle brad. yes i have being married before and i have a two kids a girl and a boy. they're both your age you'll love them. i know its all too much and yes i don't care what the press says about you..."  

"honey that's enough i'm sure she gets the message..."

"i said too much didn't i..."

"THANK YOU" to show i meant it i hugged her. surprisingly i felt that motherly love and warmness. i didn't fail to notice the stiffness in her but it was gone in an instant. failing to notice the smirk in brads face when he looked at her and the instant respect and love in his eyes when he looked at me avoiding to let this moments continue being weirder than it is i peeled myself from her.

"umm i need to shower like now sorry 'bout earlier" climbing up i could see that she wasn't happy with the apology. i left for my room. 

"that's a first. she has never hugged someone at least not for a decade... you must special"

"that i am"