The dream

"Look mom! see what i made ! " 5 year old me squealed loudly i ran inside our house to show her what i made. "mom! where are you !" little me was not afraid mom must be in the kitchen she loves baking cookies. running towards the kitchen i saw her beautiful as always my mom sure looks like an angel with her gold skin and black flowing hair i adore her. dad says she's his own angel and i'm his little angel. 

"Angel how many have i told you no running in the house?" mom really tried to look mad but knowing her she's not. she's bad at it. 

i held out my hand for her to see. "hmm what's that?" 

"cupcake!" 

"my my it sure looks good."

"yes it does. it testes good. have a bite mommy. i made it with love. remember you said if you do something with love it'll be good" 

"angel's right honey it tastes good."

"why don't you have a bite Elija?"

oh oh whenever mom calls dad by his name, it means trouble. squealing loudly at the peanut butter mom splayed on dad since dad carried me i was a victim too. 

"angel wake up!"  

"mom i'm awake" 

"angel wake up!"

"dad you guys should stop being silly i'm awake."

at  that moment my voice wasn't sounding as the 5 years old i am it sounded like mom.looking at mom i was scared "mom"

"we'll always be here for you honey. we love you"

"mom,dad i love.."

"what the hell!! "

"finally you're awake! "

"NOW WHAT!"

"TRAINING REMEMBER?" 

coursing softly "i heard that " "you were meant to"

"you're lucky you're training with me i'll go easy on you don't worry"

giving him a death glare "where's brad?" 

"he's taking her out on a date today "

"isn't he too old for dates and how many people go out on dates by 3 in the morning"

"he is planning it. you know dad loves orderliness. and besides he's just 50 something that's not too old for some grove"  giving him an eye roll  

"wait! don't tell me you miss him already!"

"pfft as if"

"this is solid dad will love it"

"get out !" 

"yeah yeah ! "

"out!"

A/N  

  hey guys! 

 i know must of you are disappointed about the slow updates. i'm really sorry 

i'll try do my best ! that's a promise ! 

xoxo oma