News flash

"so what are you gonna do today. you've been cooped up in here for decades. i'm bored." 

"get out then !"

"i cant. i cant bear seeing you always miserable i would have suggested we play video game but news flash you're great at it and i hate getting my ass beaten by a woman." i could see the steam of frustration rolling off him in waves. He wanted me to go out but i'll rather be indoors on my treadmill  than be out in a party filled with horny teenagers and wolves looking for prey. hey that rhymed. smiling softly i remembered the last party i attended some fool thought i was an easy lay. i gave him more broken ribs than i could remember.

"why are you smiling? i know you're weird but good weird but now you're being creepy"

just to scare him i bust out laughing" okay now she's nuts, i love you sis but if you continue i'll call 911 no i'll call mom"  

hearing that i stilled it's been a month and Vins has warmed up to her it was that obvious that he missed a motherly figure. she is a blessing. her kids are great. Vins and the kids are really close that you'll mistake him to be their elder brother because of his hulky figure but the thing is they are age mates. most times Morgan younger brother gets jealous when Vins is with his mom so to spite him he goes to the father and trust me as much as Vins loves being mamma's boy he don't joke with his dad.take the bruise on Morgans brother for example. 

"yeah i should call mom it's being awhile i've heard from her"

"you heard from her this MORNING. HELL YOU SAW HER. YOU HUGGED HER. YOU GREETED HER AND I QUOTE "GOOD MORNING MOM" 20 TIMES " 

"yeah i sure did and i made Maddox red with anger." so that's his name  "you took notes good girl"

"whatever"

"anyways since you refused to accompany them to the mall. and i agreed to baby sit you. you owe it to me to call her"

"i never forced you to stay with. you know how much i hate the mall. the hours of torture NO WAY.if you wanna call your mamma you're free. i'm off to blow off steams."

"this is the reason i refused going with them you push yourself too hard on training.  i'm coming with" 

"whatever try and keep up"         

picking up my phone i inserted my headphone connecting via Bluetooth i set my songs on shuffle. if i'm gonna blow off steams i need the right amount of songs for my boast a good metal would do.

A/N

Hey guys

 i need a name for her. please comment your thoughts. 

good or bad.