Luther

Wow she's Hot! That feeling I swear I've seen her somewhere... "Where to Sir"

"My Parents home please"

"Austin do you know this lady?" Turning his head a little to get a good view of the person he is talking about

"In person No. By reputation yes. I believe she's the one you met today yes?"

"Yes Austin. She's fierce she reminds me of someone but you know that persons no more. I like her already"

"we are here" "thank you Austin I'll try to be brief so we can go home ok?"

"I'm not complaining sir. You need to leave now sir you don't want to keep your Father waiting"

"True. See you in a bit don't miss too much" chuckling to himself at the 'are you serious look Austin pulled' he went to meet the Old geezer who can't wait till tomorrow to hear about the meeting.

************
Urgh!! "Where is she!"

"Who Ma'am"

"The Secretary!"

"Ma you fired her remember?"

" Oh yeah where's her file she must have dropped something like my Schedule"

"yes she did along with her resignation letter"

tunning the volume of the news up"Seems like the Fierce Witch has dropped another one an Anonymous person said she dropped her Secretary"

"more like spit her out" turning over

"you know there's something called knocking"

"it's not like you would have heard me over that stupid talk show"

"fair enough what brings you here"

" well while you were firing your workers I was recruiting new ones"

"What does Brad have to say about this?"

"Trust me he isn't happy. But Dad trust you know what you're doing but you gotta calm down not everything's worth firing for. like I said I was doing some digging and I found two persons they'll be perfect for you"

"Marvin's ..." "sorry work perfect yes office purpose a guy and a girl"

"I only need one"

" well one will serve as your secretary the other your Personal Assistant. Trust me on this ok lil Cuz. pls"

"hmph ok..."

"Umm should I leave" totally forgetting that the security was there

"yes leave and not a word about what happened here get out" Imitating a Cub's roar "gra aa a my lil baby cuz vixen you really need to stop being cold you chasing all the hot guys away"

"shut up help me pack let's go home"

"good and you must gimme all the juicey details I heard that Luther King came by"

"None that I'm aware of. Only this one Luther with a surname that's impossible to pronounce"

"yes that's our guy tell me everything!"

"There's nothing to tell he is just impossible, stupid, a gloating king "

"Don't be a sourpuss you just hate Men that are more influencer than you tho you're always snarky, but you lasted more than 5 minutes with without him leaving with a busted lip I'll call that a first maybe there's hope for you two"

"I hate when you're right not the last part. End of discussion grab that file will you."

" Yes ma'am" "good let's go"