Surprise

"hey! you there hello!"  i feel sorry for the person he's calling "hey! c'mon am tired of chasing you" why are they looking at me  "Vins why are they looking at us?"  "I think the question you should be asking is why is that hunk running towards us?"  turning over I realized that there was in fact a guy running towards us. but what surprised me was the fact that he was stumbling like crazy and i couldn't help myself I burst out laughing. Yeah def sure some paparazzi has taken a picture of this moment. Its really annoying how one cant have a moment alone once you're famous!.

Quit thinking about that. I looked at the guy that tried to get my attention at this point he's quite close and I can literally smell/taste the beers he had. "Hey gurl" hiccups! "Exc" hiccups "use me. I'm sorry my name is Matias. What's yours?" at this point I'm cringing and the feeling of vomit is overwhelming. Why did i leave the house again? Turning sideways i can see Marvins. The idiot has whipped he's phone out and recording. The nerve!

"Yh Stace what's yours?" grinding my teeth inwardly i knew the idiot was having fun and trying not to be rude not that I give a damn I told him to leave. While smiling.

"Yo! Angel you know I'm happy i met you either way now I you are real!"

"Yeah me too" feeling way too awkward i patted he's head and left.

"Be safe Angel! Be saf" next came vomits upon vomits

"Oh gahh" "lets get outta here." "you think?" laughing loudly he pulled me in the club.

#$#$##$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$$$$#$#$#

The club is cluby i dont know how you rate clubs but if it involves sweaty teenagers and adults grinding to hard like their life depends on it. And the smell of all kinds of drugs available yeah sure! Thats just how ut is.

Vins has left me since to go get drinks knowing him some chick has grabbed him to get a taste but knowing him he wouldn't! The guy is so serious about being gay thay not even Alicia his new Mom will tell him otherwise she accepts him that way. I think thats what really won he's heart anyway. I glance towards the bartender and nodded. He understood and gave my order. I dont frequent here Vins and Troy are friends. Troy swings both ways but Vins is overprotective and they couldn't make it. Now they are just friends.

"Where's he at" "Bathroom, maybe" "They'll never get it". Smiling softly. I looked at the whole thing. "Business great i see" "yeah. We've had few D.L here more than usual hence the ladies and as you guessed men"
"Hmm" now D.L means Drug Lords they are Cartels ruling some parts of our states and its best if you don't pay respect to them you stay clear. To avoid Trouble.

"Man i really should stop coming here i mean Akita wont stop playing these stupid games! Its frustrating." looking at his bleeding swollen lip and fingers mark one will think he was attacked. "Then you need to spank her!" "Ew no Stace I can never hit a girl man" rolling my eyes " its not hitting besides just a lil and send her off" "that will encourage her" "then you do something. Cox if you dont she gon set a trap to f*k you dnt forget ever since she saw your lil man she's being craving you."
"As fucked up as this is you need to tell her periodt. make her cry and regret meeting you and dont encourage her no more!"
"Its not like she saw me nak3d she saw my screwing you, Troy and she was supposed to feel embarrasd for walking in on us but that girl is crazy she wants me to screw her while i do you Troy saying if that will make me happy she's willing to share! I dont fuck girls! Woman! I don't know whats else to say to her I'm tired"

For awhile i felt pity for my cousin bro but thats hes cross he has to carry and pay the price for looking hot. Besides he did left me for that guy outside awhile ago. Revenge is sweet even though I didn't contribute to this.

"Excuse me" turning around i glance at the familiar yet stranger. "Hi Micah can i help you?" "um yes.no.sorry some guys wanted me to give you this those gentlemen behind cervs curtain" now i know where he speek off. Besides the neon sign saying "cervs" there is for semi private people. Like you want to still feel the party and be secluded the curtain just seperates them but doesn't block out the noise unless you pay for a room them you get your ultimate privacy.

Looking at Micah he was shaking badly and i knew immediately who was in that curtain. Its only the D.Ls that has the power to make people this afraid. I noded at him. Swiftly he left. Finishing my drink in a gulp "Hey i'll be back" "okay dont wander off too long" "yes mom" chukling at himself i left.

You would think with the amount of people here you'd be suffocated but No. Vins really outdid himself. Surprise? This Club belongs to him but the idiot doesn't behave like an adult. You'd think with the amount of responsibilities he'd toughen up. No. My little brother still insists on being whinny unless when he's tracking or torturing some criminal for information. You'd think twice about crossing him.

"Angel what a Surprise!"