| AUTHORS NOTE |

Here we again, another book because I am too impatient to wait until my others are finished! Considering I am a grandma stuck within a 18 year old's body and sleep for most of my day, this book is not going to be too long compared to my others. If you know my writing/account you already know that it will have a helping of fluff if I am in a good mood, but that there will always be some angst around the corner...they don't call me angst queen for nothing. 

If you like my books, hi! Lovely to see you again and thank you so much for your continuous support. I get so many comments and have had so many new followers, people messaging me and being so sweet about my writing! It truly means more to me than you know and every single comment makes me smile, so feedback on every chapter is so appreciated :) 

(leave a cheeky comment here if you are an existing reader! You guys are the best!)

This book will be an alternative universe so Jane and Mike do not know each other, and her parents are very different to what they are within the world of stranger things. They will be 15 years old within this story and things may get very complicated, so I suggest always reading with some chocolate or ice cream (if you love it as much as I do) 

I can't wait to see what you guys think! Love you all and let's get started<3

~Jodie