Lets play dumb

Key POV
I wake up and Shaw not next to me so I go downstairs I see her in the kitchen eating cereal. I walk up behind her and start to rub on her shoulders. She puts her spoon down and grabs my hands.

Shaw- what are you doing

Key- i think you know

Shaw- it's to early for all this

Shaw gets up and puts her bowl in the sink.

Key- so it wasn't early in your dream?

Shaw- what are you talking about

Key- your dream I heard you

Shaw- nah I don't dream so dats cap

Key- wow Shaw

Shaw- anyway if you going to school
today you better get a move on.

I run back upstairs and get ready by the time I'm done Shaw is at the door.
We walk out and get into her car she drops me off at the school and drives off before I can ask her questions.

Shaw POV
I drive to the location my father sent me. When I get there I see my ex's mom with a child.

Shaw- dad why she here.

Her mom starts to talk.
I was Alexis's mother before she died and she left a note. Saying to leave the baby with you because you signed the birth certificate.

I'm not going to question my child's motives but here you go.

She hands the baby to me and walks off. I'm stunned that it doesn't bother me that she left a kid with me.

Dad- kids really kids

Shaw- I didn't do it dad

Dad- Shaw let's not play dumb, you need to fix this

Then he leaves why is everyone leaving me.
I have no clue what to do I get into the car and realized I don't have a car seat so I drive carefully to my homeboy house who has the deal on baby supplies.

When I get there I buy stuff I think the kid needs clothes, toys,bottles a car seat and a stroller. I put the car seat back In my car and drive home. When I get home I put the kid on the floor hop on my computer and get to doing research. Since she blocked me on Instagram before she died I have to get on Facebook. I look at the post with the kid. His name is Shad. I scroll down some more he's 2. I still don't remember signing any birth certificates. I scroll down 2 years ago and see me and her at a hospital. What the fuck I'm there with her holding Shad. This is some crazy shit. I look at the caption my "baby staddy" ok she was corny. I guess he is mine well I signed that he was mine. He ends up falling asleep on the floor and I dose off myself. I wake up to the sound of the door opening.

Key- Shaw why is there a baby on your floor

Shaw- honestly I don't know

Key- Shaw it's not the time to play dumb

Shaw- well I guess I signed papers saying I'm legally the parent

Key- nigga what

Shaw- I have a son. Surprise

Key- surprise, you need to call your mother

Shaw- no

Key- don't no me

Shaw- just give me some time I can handle it.

Key- well what's his name and why is he sleeping on the floor.

Shaw- he just did. And his name is Shad

Key grabs Shad and carries him upstairs to my room.
She walks back down and sits next to me.

Key- now Shaw what are you gonna do

Shaw- Imma leave him with my
grandmother I'm to young for kids

Key- and just live claim him for the rest of your life.

Shaw- no imma find out who's kid he really is because I can't make no sperm
Key- well you do that.

To be continued.....