Playdate

Well it's been a 2 weeks and me and ole girl been talking alot she be sending good morning paragraphs and shit and it makes me feel good yah know and the month is up so I can fuck anybody I want.

Idk maybe she will be on my hit list. Anyway key already left for school and I'm here with Shad. Around 2 pm I get a text from ole girl saying are kids should have a play date.

I send her my address and start to clean I put some toys downstairs and put up a play pin.

I change my outfit and make sure I'm smelling good. And put out some cheese and crackers. I play with Shad a little but hear a knock at the door. I open it and she got booty shorts on with crop top. While holding her daughter. i invite them inside. We start to talk while are kids play. We put on moonlight on Netflix but I'm not really paying attention I notice she has nipple piercings and my eyes instantly catch on to them. I try to watch the movie but zoey ends up saying she can't hear over the kids so we should go up to my room. I hop up instantly and walk up to my room.
I resume the movie. About 30 minutes later I start to rub on her thigh and start moving up because she doesn't say anything. I start to rub on her pussy and I receive moans. And dat turns me on. I get up and close the door. It's about to go down.

I start to kiss on her and kiss on her nipples through her shirt she starts to grab on my hair. I take off her shorts and start to give her soft kisses on her clit.

After a while I start to rub and lick on it. I continue to lick on her clit while inserting my fingers inside her.

For her to have a kid she's actually tight. I do this till she cum. Then I take off my shorts.

To show my strap flip her over and insert it in. Not even halfway in she starts to grip my bedsheets.

I'm finna have fun.
I start to pound on her ass and she throws it back on me moaning. I believe I hear something but don't take any mind to it. I start to grip on her hair and turn to the side and start hitting her that way. I hear my doorknob open.

Key- Shaw I got you some crab l-

She can't get her sentence out. She closes the door and I finish up With zoey.

We put are clothes on and walk downstairs she grabs her kid and heads out.

Key- wow Shaw

Shaw- what I do this time

Key- well you had sex that's what you did.

Shaw- it's been a month I didn't do anything wrong

Key- I

Shaw- yeah exactly can't say shit. I did right. This time.

I take Shad upstairs and put him in his bed.

I take a shower . I change my sheets and put new ones on.
I start to put on Paid in full on but key walk in my room and starts to kiss me.

I push her off. I don't really wanna wait months for sex with different people.

Key- what are you doing Shaw

Shaw- saying no

Key- why I want you inside of me I want you. I always have wanted you

Shaw- key get out of my room

Key- fuck you shaw. You short motherfucker

Shaw- yeah it's okay baby I know you want me.

................................................

^ Zoey

^ Zoey