Well guess im the parent

Shaw pov
It's been a week since I've had Shad and I ain't gonna lie he has grown on me.

I called the people they said they have no records of anyone giving sperm to my ex but since I signed the papers I'm his parent. 

Its hard being a teen parent even though it's my last year at school which is better. My mom still doesn't know about him but whenever she comes home I will tell her. I hear a ring at the door bell and go downstairs I look around and see packages. But no delivery person.
My nigga it wasn't even a full minute. I push all the packages inside and start to open them.

It's all the baby clothes I bought Shad.
I bring the boxes upstairs and put them in his room. I walk into my room and throw a sock at key.
Key wakes up and stares at me. She gets up and walks into the bathroom.

Key- Shaw if you don't stop following me.

Shaw- damn I was just tryna tell you what was happening today

Key- what is it then nigga

Shaw- say you better treat me with some respect before I fuck your guts

Key- oou sorry daddy

Shaw- yeah that's right. Don't forget that name. Anyway I'm finally taking you shopping

Key- well ain't it about time.

She washes her hands and walks back into my room, I walk up behind her and hug her from behind. And starts touching all on her ass. She moans when I do that so I start to kiss on her neck.

She turns around and kisses on me I pick her up and place her on my bed. I continue to kiss on her and start to get lower as soon as I'm about to take off her shorts. I hear a cry.

I get off key and walk in there and grab Shad.

Shaw- shhh shh shh. I wanna cry too man.

I walk downstairs and put him down I get him a sippy cup of apple juice. I then break up a pop tart and give it to him. When he's done eating I give him a bath and put him in his new outfits I get ready and we wait for key. After 30 minutes she comes downstairs. We walk to my car i put Shad in his car seat and we start driving to the mall when we get there I give key some.

More money and let her go off but before she goes i tell her where me and Shad will be, we get to the area where all the kids be at and he starts to play.

He walks over to the ball pit and I watch him. Soon another little girl walks into the ball pit. Shad sees her he picks up a ball and gives it to her.

My man.

Soon a girl walks up to me and ask which ones mine and I point at Shad she laughs and points at the little girl he gave the ball to. We start to talk she tells me her name is zoey and we eventually exchange numbers
.

She leaves with her daughter and A few minutes later key comes back with at least 30 bags. We head home once we get there Shad is sleep so I put him in the room and go back downstairs to see key at the dining table. I start to kiss on her and lay her on the table I take off her pants and her boxers and start to rub and lick on her clit she moans kinda loud so I put my hand over her mouth.

I start to slow down and remove my hand from over her mouth. Then key says she's gonna cum so I start to speed it up.
But then I hear a key getting inserted inside the door. Key gets up fast and runs to the downstairs bathroom with her clothes. The door opens and my mom comes through.

Shaw- hey mom

Mom- Shaw why it smell like sex in here

Shaw- mom you tweaking, anyway I have someone you need to meet.

Mom- I don't wanna meet any hoes Shaw.

Shaw- it's not a girl.

I go upstairs and wake up Shad i bring him downstairs and show my mom

Shaw- mom meet Shad

Mom- you babysitting

Shaw- he's mine

Mom- Shaw you always doing something

Shaw- well you always leave me alone

My mom grabs him out my hands

Mom- well at least you make cute kids

She hands Shad back and walks upstairs going to her room. I knock on the bathroom door. And key opens it.

Shaw- you good

Key- well Shaw you made me cum on myself happy.

Shaw- I ain't even mean to but I guess.

................

Shad^

Shad^