Freaks come out at night

Shaw pov
Well it's 3:37 and all I can think about is key she a room away probably sleeping. I'm horny asf again I done watched porn already.

I still want her I just want her to ride my face that's all just 1 time. All she gotta do is give me 5 minutes.

She said she wants me inside her. Fuck it I might as well eat her ass. Well wayment I'm tweaking. Ass my nigga I don't want no problems with ass cause if she fart her and my hands finna get real acquainted.

Well I can't take this no more. I tip toe my ass to her room. Being careful asf. Cause if I wake up Shad it'll be hell. So her door is cracked and the tv is on tmz.

Shaw- aye key you sleep

Key- mhm

Shaw- lemme lay with you. I can't go back to sleep.

Key says yeah in a sleepy voice and I get in the bed with her.

I notice all she has on is a sports bra and some tight ass boxers. I ain't gonna lie her ass getting fat asf. Just how I like it

I decided to be bold and put my hand on her ass rubbing it. I grab it and shake it a little. I smack it and that makes key get up and let a soft moan.

I get my hand off her ass and start to kiss her back I lick and suck the middle of her back and that makes her moan.

Her moans are music to my ears. While still kissing her all over my hand finds it's way into her boxers. I rub her clit while kissing her. I. Stop kissing her back and start to suck on her jaw line.

I slide my fingers in her. And finger her at a slow pace. Fast enough for her not to tell me to go faster.

Just enough to make her gasp . By the time key cums she has hickeys on her jaw.

But if key thought it was over. She was really a clown.

Shaw- key. I need help with something

Key out of breath- yes

Shaw- can you give me head.

Key turned to Me so fast and kisses me.
She then takes off Shaw's boxers.

And lifts up her legs. Key then gives Shaw a long lick on her clit making her jump, I was surprised by key's actions.

Key then started to suck on myclit. Now I have always been sensitive so every suck feels 10 times better.

After a while I reach my climax. While eyes rolling in the back of her head. She cums in key's mouth an key swallows it. They then kiss. Shaw has never had better head. Shaw pulls away from the kiss and sucks on key neck. Key being surprised moans. They end up falling asleep kissing each other.

.......................
You know just a little something.