Noah • You getting a golden buzzer

Requested by @poppyxoxoxo

You auditioning for BGT as a dance group with your best friend - Getting a golden buzzer and falling in love with Noah:

I know it was contemporary but I'm gonna change it to this Hip-Hop style instead because I find it easier but you can change it if you wish.

\\\

"Come on Y/n!" My best friend yells from downstairs. Guess what? We were both auditioning for BGT today, both together..! I was so excited I could barely sleep, I just stayed up all night thinking about imagining my audition. What if we get a standing ovation?

I shake these thoughts aside as I rush downstairs, trying not to fall over I was running so fast. I see at the corner of my eyes her laughing watching me slide down the stairs in heels. "Are you ready for the audition?"

"Of course I am!" I smile letting my eyes disappear. I have quite chubby cheeks which apparently are adorable but also make me look sexy. But I don't need to look sexy, after all I'm only 15. I just want to dance. That's my passion. Not men, not boys, not looking like a model, not wearing revealing outfits or anything people stereotype young girls for. I'm different, I read, I play sport, I play video games and I obviously dance. I don't care if I'm fat to some people, if people see me as ugly because I just want to dance.

We stepped into the taxi to take us into the arena for our audition. I felt nerves in my stomach throbbing and throbbing, it felt like I was being kicked again and again in my stomach. I was terrified. You always have the possibility to fail and mess up but I couldn't stop imagining me failing.. My eyes followed the road outside the window, watching the trees and cars fly pass as the taxi overtakes them.

"I can't believe we really are doing this Y/n." Bella says excitedly, not hiding the excitement in her tone. She was definitely ecstatic for the audition, whereas I was anxious.

|| TIME SKIP ||

We finally arrived at the arena where the auditions were being held. And let me say, I was feeling any less nervous. I was petrified.

We were now watching the acts before us perform. Especially the boy group.. I think their name was Chapter 13 or something but they even got a golden buzzer. Now it's only Ant & Dec who have their buzzers left (pretend) which let's be real, definitely won't be used for our act.

Finally it was our turn to perform as soon as I stepped onto the stage, I froze. I looked at the people in front of me, the judges staring me down.

"Hey!" Bella exclaims, smiling widely as I just turn the corners of my lips up a little into a smile. "I'm Bella and this is Y/n. We are both 15."

"Hi.." I finally manage to say, quite shyly. I was nervous and it was easy to tell. The whole time I was fiddling with my fingers, adjusting my position to get more comfortable.

"So what are you doing today?" Simon asks as we listen carefully. What we say can change everything. Bella glances at me signalling me to answer the question in which I nod. I turn my head to face Simon's gaze, gulping as I step forward towards the mic.

"We both dance.." I respond earning a wide smile from the judges as they clap their hands eager for our performance.