| REACTION |

Requested by - ? (i cant remember)

REACTION: they get jealous

---

TOM:

Tom is clearly jealous, you can just tell from the look he's giving you and your friend. He's trying not to look bothered but he is and he's not great at hiding it. You'd been talking to your friend for hours and he felt like you were ignoring his presence, clenching his jaw whilst watching you two, subtly rolling his eyes - he'd just sit next to you and suddenly wrap his arm around you, pulling you gently onto his shoulder and smiling ever so innocently whilst you look at him at him cluelessly. He knew you could be friends with who you wanted but he didn't like the way they were looking at you.

NOAH:

I can't see him being that jealous to be honest, when he was, he'd be very jokey about it and probably a little awkward. If anything he's more upset, however there is probably some times when he's a little angry and takes it out on his drums. I think he'd be the type to just walk away if he saw you hanging out with someone else, but he'd also come to realization you can be friends with who you want eventually. He can't be mad or upset at you, so you know he'd come around whether he was angry or sad.

JAKE:

He'd be friendly to your friend, like Tom wrapping his arm around you and smiling innocently, attempting to join your conversation. You'd likely be oblivious to it since this is how he usually acts but when you aren't fully paying attention or look away - even for a split second - he'd glare at your friendly before painting his innocent smile on his face again. He's very protective and he won't stop you from hanging out with your friend, he'd probably just want to join a lot.

JACOB:

I can just see him being jealous as adorable. He'd be muttering stuff under his breath as he just watches the two of you laugh together - he'd literally be sat there so awkwardly, poking his tongue into his inner cheek, that's it's adorable. He wouldn't entirely know what to do because he didn't want to ruin the friendship you and your friend had and didn't want to create a scene or build tension in your relationship - he'd want you to be friends with them but at the same time he'd want your attention. He'd probably end up messaging one of boys on advice what to do, the advice would probably be shit but it would actually work because Jacob's adorable.

 He'd probably end up messaging one of boys on advice what to do, the advice would probably be shit but it would actually work because Jacob's adorable

Can I remind you that Chapter 13 are real human-beings and this book, the stories I write are MY imagination. You cannot come to conclusion this is what they would do because we don't know. Just remember they are actual human beings and not props.

I hope you enjoy this. x