Yuri and Natsuki

(A/N: Because I'm tired of writing third person I'm now gonna do character POVs!)

Monika POV
I felt so much more...free, after I told Sayori everything I know. It's obvious Sayori's depression is getting better but this stuff takes time, depression is a battle. I fricking hate that Sayori, the one light in my life, has to suffer so much. It pains me to think about it. To distract me, I decided to write a poem:

No Matter What

I've never felt happier in my life,
After revealing my strife.
She is the light in my day,
It pains me when I know she's not okay.
When she is happy, I'm happy.
I'm self-aware, every day,
But now I know, it's okay.
'Cause I know, no matter what,
We'll be okay, because we get through things, no matter what.

Just as I finished the poem there was a knock at the door. I opened it, and standing there, was Yuri and Natsuki.
"Hi!" I said happily. In unison they both said, "Hello." "Come on in. Sayoooori, They're here!" "Coming!"Sayori called. Just then, Yuri and Natsuki sat down, and I felt tears falling down my face, remembering how I tortured the two after I brutally drove Sayori to suicide. Natsuki didn't have an attitude tonight. She must have been genuinely worried. Because when Natsuki is actually worried, she can get deadly serious. "Monika, why are you crying?" I suddenly cried uncontrollably, it felt impossible to stop, especially when all of the memories flood back at once. All of that hurt, all of the pain, all of the peculiar occurrences, all caused by me. I can't explain why, but...I felt like pure s**t. Like I was just a wrapper thrown away. "Oh my!" Yuri came over to comfort me. "Monika what's wrong?" I simply shook my head, signalling I couldn't, or rather didn't, want to talk about it. "Moni, you have to tell them sooner or later." Sayori said as she walked into the room. I sat down, wiping my tears. "Ok, I'll start from the beginning." I said as I took a deep breath and started my tale.

—————

Thank you all for 9 reads in the first week! It means a lot to me that you guys are enjoying this story. Next page will be out within the next few days!
Make sure to tell me any opinions, suggestions, or even if you just want to say hi, let me know in the comments!
See ya!